Sleeping auto?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Ok my tamagotchi is sleeping and how many hrs will it wake up? :)

And also can my tama hav a bath? and wat other actions can it do?*not by me clicking*

It depends on the character.

A tamagotchi has a bath before bedtime. And without clicking, special stuff will happen. Don't want to spoil the suprise!

~Mr.Canvas~ :)

voted for other. What I feel like depends on what my character is, if it's sick or not, beebing for attention without needing it, etc etc. Usualy I feel that a warm, affectionate feeling inside me is welling up to fill my entire body, just because I love my tamas soooo much. I generaly like every character the same, but I have some special favorites like sebiretchi, ringotchi, kuchipatchi, makiko, togetchi, maidtchi, mimitchi, simasimatchi and minotchi. But my absolute favourite character is young androitchi, and whenever I get one and see him just bobbing along, I just absolutely have to coo at the little guy, gushing all over him and how cute he is. If my tama is sick, I get worried. I wonder if he's been feeling unwell for long, and how much he's suffered. The moment he's cured, I feel relief washing over me like a cool wave on a hot summer day. If my tama's crying, I feel bad for letting her cry, if she's mad, I want to know what's wrong. I scold my tama and tell him I'm dissapointed if he asks for attention without actually needing it, and tell him that he could ask for attention in other ways, when I'm looking at him, instead of beeping during a math test for which I forgot to turn the sound of. But yeah. This turned out to be a kinda long post, but I hope somebody out there will enjoy it! ;)

Ok my tamagotchi is sleeping and how many hrs will it wake up? ;)
And also can my tama hav a bath? and wat other actions can it do?*not by me clicking*
Well, It depends how old your tamagotchi is, if your tama is an adult, it will usually got to bed at 10:00 pm, and wake up at around 10:00 am.

Your tamagotchi can have a bath, and it can do other actions as well! (Depends what character you have.)

Hope I helped!

It also brushes its teeth and near thanksgiving don't really worry when it gets chased by a turkey!

In my experience, Tama fall asleep around 8:00 PM and wake up around 9:00 AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back