!Coming Soon! V4 Tama Town Places

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenny<3

Reaction score
After some research I found out about the places that are coming soon to the V4 Tama Town. Some of them are:

The Hardware Store

The Convenience Store

The Post Office

I can't wait to see what they look like!

After some research I found out about the places that are coming soon to the V4 Tama Town. Some of them are:The Hardware Store

The Convenience Store

The Post Office

I can't wait to see what they look like!
you should of posted it in the tamatown section oh well I don't mean to be rude but still I can't wait but I think it will be a long time yet because there was a update not long ago but we will see

Last edited by a moderator:
you should of posted it in the tamatown section oh well I don't mean to be rude but still I can't wait but I think it will be a long time yet because there was a update not long ago but we will see
I can email the Bandia Tamagotchi team and ask when they'll come. I think one of the places might come next month.

I hope so!! Since the one update many months ago, nothing has happened and tamatalk has become broken. I hope the station opens soon. :D

B) people ive been in em!! theres also a fashion 1. nothin 2 buy but got a tennis game which i cool!!! :rolleyes:

I think there's another place coming soon too and it's called -Something- Forest. I think it was Guru or something? :D

~Aqua3557~

THERE IS GURU GURU TOWN AND MAME CITY ON TAMATOWN NOW!!! :blink: :eek:

JUST GO TO THE STATION AND GO THERE!!! :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :furawatchi:

I'm still looking forward to Pachi Forest!!!^^ hop it comes out soon!!! :kusatchi:

Souviners (*spelling check*) avalable in Mame city the tool shop: Hammer, ladder and drill. -Memetchi_luva-

~p.s glad they're out!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back