Naming Pets

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GozarutchiGuy

Reaction score
I'm getting 5 to 10 hermit crabs, so I need names. I want all the names to go together in some way, like naming them Apple, Banana, Grape, etc. If they make sense together, I might use them! So please post you're name ideas. I will consider any at all!

:gozarutchi: GozarutchiGuy :gozarutchi:

Oh, and look at this dancing party : :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: :mimitchi: :gozarutchi: :wacko:

See? They're all dancing!

I've tried that site. I want the names to go together, like my example.

I might want to name them after things instead of normal human names. But thanks for the suggestion!

:mellow: GozarutchiGuy :(

Sea themed names

Shelly

Nemo

Posiden

Neptune

Blackbeard

Ariel

Star ((starfish))

The possibilities are endless with this theme.

You should name one Smitty!!!!!!!!!!!

Your idea is cute, the names of fruits like Apple, Banana, Grape, etc. sounds like a good idea. Because then you can paint their shells to distinguish them, either by painting the fruit or just the color! :gozarutchi:

There are always place names, like London, France, Spain, Sydney, America, Asia, Russia, etc. Picking names like that however you see fit would be interesting.

Or something funny, like naming them after other animals, like Bunny, Dog, Pig, Mouse, Raven, etc.

Hope that gives you some ideas or inspiration for others. :D

Woah, woah WOAH! No painted shells! I know that it's the most common thing for hermit crabs to have painted shells, but I'm a " Hermit Crab Purist " . That means I want my crabs to be realistic to nature. And that means no painted shells! Also, paint on a shell can wear off over time, and might damage the crab. It is ok to have painted shells, but I'm going to get natural ones!

Thanks for all the ideas, and keep them coming! Purrabella, the sea names are great! And they make sense together! That category is what I want. And li_meiling, any names that go together are great :) . ( The fruit idea is just an example, just to show that the names should go together )

Thanks a ton, everyone! Keep the ideas coming!

:) GozarutchiGuy :)

I would name them all after flowers. Rose, Lilly, buttercup, daisy ETC. :D

Flowers are good, if you're a girl!!! So I'M not naming mine after flowers, but girls would like to :huh: .

But, that's a category of name that I might chose. I might name them after things in nature, weather it's types of rocks, types of trees, or even types of grass :( ! Names from nature could be good...

:p GG :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back