R tamas for boyz?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tamas used to be for both girls and boys, but lately Tamas have been geared for girls. They still have designs for boys, but they are slightly geared for girls. Just look at the TV commercial: https://www.tamagotchi.com/ . They show 1 boy, and they almost make him look out of place . They even show the girls kissing him :gozarutchi: .

:gozarutchi: GozarutchiGuy :gozarutchi:

Yes, unless they would say girls only, why be put down for something you like? Whoever told you tamagotchi's were for girls don't listen to those ignorant comments.

So yes tamagotchi's are for boys, have you seen the boys in the commercials, and take a look at some designs. x)

Stereotypes. :gozarutchi:

there are V4.5 designs for both girls and guys, but what upsets me is that all of them have a background covered in hearts!!!! :gozarutchi: :gozarutchi: . even though both boys an girls use them, they seem geared towards girls to me

I absolutely disagree! Tami's are for EVERYONE! My daughter and I both have one and my 8 year old son is begging for his own! He helps take care of our tami's and soon he will get his own when the 4.5's come out.

cool, my brother is eight, hes getting his too. Thanks for letting me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
They certainly are. Also, GozarutchiGuy, in your post, they show 2 boys. Or- maybe two shots of one boy. Or-uh-er-look, they're for boys and girls, really.

This was probably my worst post,

Ringo Starr :p

if a boy wanted won i noe many boyz who have them but wnt fess up 2 having 1 in front of their friendz :puroperatchi:

:furawatchi: then those boyz are idiots, they should be able to tell their friends anything, and if they don't accept it, they're not real friends. :furawatchi:

:mimitchi: Tamagotchis are gender neutral, they have designs for boys and for girls. I have a green tamagotchi and my sister has a pink one but in the store I saw blue ones with white stripes (which could also be for girls) and a grey one with red stripes (which seems more guyish to me) hope that answered your question! :ph34r: P.S. I'm a girl :lol:

It is graet that guys like tamas.They should be for boys and girls.I will adimit that some of the degins are def. for girls.but some like the 2 i have are for a boy or a girl.I have a camo one and a grey one that has bad written all over it.Littrealy!!! <_< :unsure: :ph34r: :wacko:

They were originally designed for girls, but both girls and boys can play with them. They are more slanted towards girls though, because the V4.5 background has hearts, which is quite unfair, but oh well. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back