new tamas group

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be a part of this one too :D

Mine hatched at about the same time this morning

Its a boy! named Jori :gozarutchi:

As of now you can read his stats in my sig

~diina

Me too! Mine's a mohitamachi. 3rd generation. Still 0 of course. It's a girl tamagotchi.

In the last post for some reason i had that my tama's name was Jori well its Jiro lol

Anyways he's 1 now and has taken the form of Obotchi ;)

he's super cuute

Kayla's still a mohitamatchi, and still 0. Wish she'd grow soon... but you can't rush their growth process, so I'll just wait. :mimitchi:

Yay! A day ago Kayla finally grew. She's now a young dorotchi. V4s take sooooooooo long to grow!

Oh, by the way, Purrabella, Angus is a megatchi. Hope that helped!

oh thank you very much, that does help. The matchmaker came and Angus now has a baby daughter. She is due to be released tonight at midnight

Congrats purrabella! :( Kayla is still a young dorotchi...due to my having to pause her during swimming lessons.

Even when not paused my V4 tamas take so so so long to grow... could it be the fact that the V4 was accidently dunked in the tub????

Still not able to spend as much time with Kayla... I had lost her a few days ago and just today found her. Thank goodness she was paused! Whew!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back