girls only!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debatchi993

Reaction score
mine are nerdy/geeky/braniacs because I think they're sooo cute! And if everyone in the grade he's in disrespects him, then it's my chance to stand up for him! :( :mellow:

I don't really care about all that other stuff but they need to have a good sense of humor.
Same here, if they don't have a sense of humor theres realy not much of a chance I will like him.

I don't have a catagory, and I don't go looking for boys anymore I have one :D . He's the total opposite of me and I agree with the rest of you they have to be funny. Even when I'm mad at my boyfriend he always knows how to make me laugh and smile and he has everything else going for him.

I don't really care about all that other stuff but they need to have a good sense of humor.
Same here.I like(not like like) any kind of funny people, girl or boy.

I like boys with nice personalitys, i cant stand the pathetic one's that will do anything to ask you out, thats just scary o_O

And a good sense of Humor :)

Aimee

Last edited by a moderator:
The type of guys I like are sensitive, kind and have a good sense of humor.

If I had to sum it up in one word: Awesome.

I don't mind as long as they are nice to me. I like funny boys as well.

I like guys who care about other people's feelings. It don't put people into catagories though.

'Nuf said. -.-

Seems like there's a lot you missed on your poll! :huh:

I like a boy that respects me, so I can respect him the same. I like a boy that has a sense of humor, and doesn't mind cheering me up when I'm not so 'up'. I like a boy that has authority, will stick up for me if I need it, but he doesn't force his authority down on people (in other words, he doesn't bully). I like a boy that is honest to me and himself. And I won't care if he's rich! All he has to do is make me happy just being with him. :p

I pickes 'good looking' but the kind of guys i really like are the ones that truely care about you... like my current b.f. we've been together for like almost 5 months!

Seems like there's a lot you missed on your poll! :D
I like a boy that respects me, so I can respect him the same. I like a boy that has a sense of humor, and doesn't mind cheering me up when I'm not so 'up'. I like a boy that has authority, will stick up for me if I need it, but he doesn't force his authority down on people (in other words, he doesn't bully). I like a boy that is honest to me and himself. And I won't care if he's rich! All he has to do is make me happy just being with him. :eek:
sorry for double posting... but I feel the exact same way!!! I don't tend to go with the popular guys cuz they almost always cheat on you or something (at my school)

Seems like there's a lot you missed on your poll! :D
I like a boy that respects me, so I can respect him the same. I like a boy that has a sense of humor, and doesn't mind cheering me up when I'm not so 'up'. I like a boy that has authority, will stick up for me if I need it, but he doesn't force his authority down on people (in other words, he doesn't bully). I like a boy that is honest to me and himself. And I won't care if he's rich! All he has to do is make me happy just being with him. :eek:
Nicely put!

Typical surfer dude. Shaggy beach hair.

Think Zac Efron or Joe Jonas.

But he also has to be respectful to to world for me to like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm well, let's see. I like the emo, punk, skater, and goth boys. But thats not all I like. My boyfriend dosn't have much of a style, except the hot style. <3

Heres what a boy has to have for me:

He has to look good

He has to be taller than me

Cannot be fat

Cannot have extreme muscularity

Can't be too popular (i hate popular people)

Can't be ugly

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back