Sign in to follow this  
i_luv_mimitchi

glitch character

I heard on the web that at the end of the character list when you debug a tamagotchi there is a glitchy character made of random pixels and you can actually use it. If there is such a character can someone tell me about and possibly give me a log? I'm REALLY uncomfortable with debugging my V1 so I can't do it.

thanx in advance,

i_luv_mimitchi

Seriously im not sure but it might screw up your tamagotchi if it doesnt work.

If you're really afraid about debuging then don't do it! Your constant sweating and shakeing may brake your tama!

I'm not uncomfortable because I'm afraid about breaking it, It's just... my only tamagotchi... *cries and plays sad song on world's smallest violin*

Anyway, can someone who has debugged their tama please investigate and give me some info

I personally wouldn't do it. What if you want to get it back to normal? My understanding is that you cannot.

Yeah, I've gotten a random pixel character added to my character list during debug mode. :3 It's in my tamatalk photoalbum somewhere. Very glitchy. *nods*

Oh yeah, and all other characters still function normally on mine.

I debugged mine! And after i experimented with all my tamagotchis it would not work ever again. It froze up and it never worked again! So i bought another tamagatchi. A week later i bought a version 2!

My sister constantly gets Masktchis and Gozarutchis. She has a Tamagotchi Connection V1. Would it be safe for her to de-bug it? :rolleyes:

You can get 8 other adult characters, and two old timer characters without debugging. :3

OK thanx for all the help! Don't ask me why I'm interested in this kind of stuff, I just am...

My sister constantly gets Masktchis and Gozarutchis. She has a Tamagotchi Connection V1. Would it be safe for her to de-bug it? :lol:

maybe she should take better care of it ( sorry if i sounded rude)