glitch character

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

i_luv_mimitchi

Reaction score
I heard on the web that at the end of the character list when you debug a tamagotchi there is a glitchy character made of random pixels and you can actually use it. If there is such a character can someone tell me about and possibly give me a log? I'm REALLY uncomfortable with debugging my V1 so I can't do it.

thanx in advance,

i_luv_mimitchi

I'm not uncomfortable because I'm afraid about breaking it, It's just... my only tamagotchi... *cries and plays sad song on world's smallest violin*

Anyway, can someone who has debugged their tama please investigate and give me some info

I personally wouldn't do it. What if you want to get it back to normal? My understanding is that you cannot.

I debugged mine! And after i experimented with all my tamagotchis it would not work ever again. It froze up and it never worked again! So i bought another tamagatchi. A week later i bought a version 2!

To un-debug it just rub the circle a bit with a Q-tip.

Last edited by a moderator:
My sister constantly gets Masktchis and Gozarutchis. She has a Tamagotchi Connection V1. Would it be safe for her to de-bug it? :rolleyes:

OK thanx for all the help! Don't ask me why I'm interested in this kind of stuff, I just am...

My sister constantly gets Masktchis and Gozarutchis. She has a Tamagotchi Connection V1. Would it be safe for her to de-bug it? :lol:
maybe she should take better care of it ( sorry if i sounded rude)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back