What Generation R u on?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*tama*lover*

Reaction score
like, this girl, iz on generation 17, and she won't tell me how. is it a glitch or something? can someone plz help?

*TAMA*LOVER* WuZ HeeRe !

thing is, i got mine 6 days ago, coz i lost my other one at school.

Uh...just don't let it die...yeah. Just take good care of it. Here's a piece of my advice that I just came up right on the spot just now: Don't let it grow into an OldTimer, unless there's someone else with an OldTimer of the opposite gender that you can make your Tama marry. It's okay to let them grow into an OldTimer if there's someone else you know with an OldTimer of the opposite gender of your Tama. Just use the MatchMaker. And take good care of your Tama, and well if you play with it in school, just try not to get caught. I have heard many stories of people's teacher taking their Tama away and then when they come back their Tama is dead.

Currently I am on Generation 4.

Unfortunately, only Generation One.

As for a GLITCH being the cause of Gen. 17 for your friend, well, this is possible. As you may know, a glitch is a mistake. I know many people who have gotten to this.

There are a number of conclusions.

(1)Your friend was lying. This is, however, most unlikely.

(2)S/he cares quite a lot for his/her tamagotchi. This is most likely.

(3)It is a glitch. Therefore, of course, you should inquire more if it starts to get to you. For instance, how long ago did s/he get the tama:

(1)A long time ago; then refer to number two up there.

(2)A short time ago, though be careful what you consider a "short time"; then it is indeed a glitch. Still, did she show you it? If it said 17, this is true.

Ringo Starr

Last edited by a moderator:
what they all said

im on gen 39 on my v2

gen 28 on my v3

and gen 17 on my v4

Yeah, I'm on gen. 20 with one of my v3s. and Gen. 15 with my v4.

-_Flame_ :D

my friend said that the matchmaker can only come to boys is it true and im on gen 2 for my V4 and other V4 1 too

I ruined my generations by ROM testing my Tama. Someone should have told me that it would, like, RESTART my Tam!!!! LOL!

All you do is marry someone then raise that tama and repete it and repete it and repete it..... :D

My V3 has 3 gens and has a baby

My V4 has 1 gen and has a baby.

My V1 has 1 gen. (im always resting)

My V2 ??? :huh: :gozarutchi: :ph34r: (out of batteries but it does have a baby.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back