my tamagotchi is so boring

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jouley

Reaction score
Ive got a 5 year old male tama.. he basically is a circle head with big lips, on a worm body.. and all he does is go back and forth across the screen, opening and closing his mouth

he never comes up to the screen.. never does ANYTHING! ok, so once i saw him taking a shower.. but whoopdeedo..

:(

am i stuck with this guy forever or will he eventually turn into something else? or do i have to wait for the matchmaker?? and when does the matchmaker come? im tired of this guy but dont really want to restart the tama..

help!

Jouley

sounds like u have a nyrotchi(i think thats how to spell it)

the matchmaker will come so u can get a mate n have a baby n then after 2 nights the nyrotchi will ggo n u have a new tama to raise

Or, if you reject the matchmaker over and over, you can turn into an old timer.

Well, you can go on to another generation, and and hopefully take care of other charcters.

Ive got a 5 year old male tama.. he basically is a circle head with big lips, on a worm body.. and all he does is go back and forth across the screen, opening and closing his mouth
he never comes up to the screen.. never does ANYTHING! ok, so once i saw him taking a shower.. but whoopdeedo..

:(

am i stuck with this guy forever or will he eventually turn into something else? or do i have to wait for the matchmaker?? and when does the matchmaker come? im tired of this guy but dont really want to restart the tama..

help!

Jouley
[SIZE=14pt]Well then play some games with it, genuis!!!!!! :eek: [/SIZE] tamagotchis are suppose to keep u occupatied, but [SIZE=14pt]u[/SIZE] have to do something with it. :D They are not as smart as us.....well some of them are smarter then some people ;) . Play games feed it on and on and on till it gets sick. The matchmaker comes at age 7 or 8. So keep ur tama and u occupatied

[SIZE=14pt]Well then play some games with it, genuis!!!!!! :( [/SIZE] tamagotchis are suppose to keep u occupatied, but [SIZE=14pt]u[/SIZE] have to do something with it. ;) They are not as smart as us.....well some of them are smarter then some people :eek: . Play games feed it on and on and on till it gets sick. The matchmaker comes at age 7 or 8. So keep ur tama and u occupatied
I dare say your response was out of line

I have been reading posts here saying things like 'my Tama comes up to the screen and kisses me' or 'my tama likes to bounce on its head' etc.. i was simply commenting on how my tama doesn't do any of these things, and wondering if it was because of what it is in terms of species

*ruffled*

Jouley

Certain characters aren't as "active" as others (ex my Furawatchi is almost always singing or coming up to the screen). The character you have was the worst one you could get in the original Tamagotchis, so I suggest taking better care of your next generation if you want a cuter character. Also, like tamiprincess9 suggested, play a lot of games and earn money to buy items in the shop; then you can watch it play with the items.

:wub: Jouley I think rico and that other guy were kinda harsh. But Nyorotchi was the worst tama you could get on the original Tama's. So yea u shuld try too take better care of ur tama. Next time just PM me for help k?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back