I'm really upset

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily12

Reaction score
Well school is almost over and I haven't had the greatest year. <.<

But what happen that made me get upset is this girl (Who I thought was my friend) called me an emo because I said I like red and black, and because she said I always look so moody. I also got upset because yesterday I was wearing a long sleeve shirt (stupid me it was hot) and she said I probably wear long sleeve shirts to cover the scars from cutting myself because I'm an emo.

This is what I told her: "I don't cut myself and just because I like red and black doesn't mean I'm an emo."

She said this: "Well I just assumed gosh Lily*. I see why people think you're emo and mellow though you get upset over everything. I bet you're gonna cry now huh? You will never be able to stand up to somebody."

What can I do to show her I can stand up to someone. I really want to end this school year good but I know I'll regret not saying anything to her if I just put it behind me.

Ugh...Please help. :'(

Wow. I can't believe somebody who was supposed to be your friend would say that.

Not only is what she said a put-down, but she's putting words in your mouth.

Show her the real, happy and scar-less girl that you really are!

Take it as the "whatever" way.

This girl is just a downright mean friend, and you'd be better off without her, I'd say.

me and my friends call eachother emos all the time we do it for fun but if i was in your shoes i woulda punched them

me and my friends call eachother emos all the time we do it for fun but if i was in your shoes i woulda punched them
Don't do that. That's very immature and you would get in more trouble than needed.

Tell her to get off your case. That's not a friend. Stand up to her, but don't try to push something like violence.

Well school is almost over and I haven't had the greatest year. <.<  

But what happen that made me get upset is this girl (Who I thought was my friend) called me an emo because I said I like red and black, and because she said I always look so moody. I also got upset because yesterday I was wearing a long sleeve shirt (stupid me it was hot) and she said I probably wear long sleeve shirts to cover the scars from cutting myself because I'm an emo.

This is what I told her: "I don't cut myself and just because I like red and black doesn't mean I'm an emo."

She said this: "Well I just assumed gosh Lily*. I see why people think you're emo and mellow though you get upset over everything. I bet you're gonna cry now huh? You will never be able to stand up to somebody."

What can I do to show her I can stand up to someone. I really want to end this school year good but I know I'll regret not saying anything to her if I just put it behind me.

Ugh...Please help. :'(
I accually am emo, and yes I do love red and black, one reason is because they go so well together. But I do NOT cut myself. Emo is just short for emotional. Don't listen to her, she obviously doesn't know anything about emos.

-C.M.

I would stand up to her to prove it and say, "What about you? just because you like *insert colours* and do *Insert words* doesnt mean I call you *Insert can label here*"

I would do that, and then declare world war three and four. xD

~SG~

I would stand up to her to prove it and say, "What about you? just because you like *insert colours* and do *Insert words* doesnt mean I call you *Insert can label here*"
I would do that, and then declare world war three and four. xD

~SG~
I agree with Surfer_Girl but please don't start World War 3 or World War 4. That wont help anyone. Neither will it prove you can stand up for yourself.

Its your Hormones and Emotions playing up.

You may be slightly Depressed because crying for no reason is a sign of Depression.

Dont let her upset you because if you do, she will know that you cry then she has got what she wants, For you to Cry.

It isnt going to be easy because Hormones and Emotions are hard to control.

It doesnt mean your Emo just cos' you like Red and Black. They are just Colours.

You need to try your hardest not to let this Girl upset you, if she comes to you just walk away, say that you need to get a book from the library or go to another crowd of Friends.

She is least likely to pick on you if you are with other Freinds.

Good Luck Hun :huh:

Aimee

Emo is a style of MUSIC. Not a type of person.

Also "just assumed" is about the same as "is." Just without, oh, in depth thought about the situation, say.

Emo means Emotional. It doesn't always mean you cut yourself. don't be afraid to wear what you want and like black and red. If your so called friend doesn't like it and thinks your emo she isn't a true friend. Tell her that a real friend would just like you for who you are not how you dress or what your favorite colors are. Tell her to stop bothering you about and just leave you alone because you don't care what she thinks. She isn't a true friend. Find friends who just care about your personality not your looks, they will back you up. Assume she is something by the way she looks or acts that should get her to not say anything. You should also prove to her you don't cut yourself. hope everything turns out okay.

First of her I would tell her to stop and that you're hurting your feelings and to plz stop.And tell her why you were wearing that sweater or jacket...she'll understand you. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back