V4.5 Info and What's inside

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mame_or_bust

Reaction score
They say that The V4.5 Comes with all new character's (52) and

with a Microphone to interact with your tama using Voice Commands. It also comes with PC Compatible Software and MousePad. They also either changed or Added EraTamas

With Mametchi (Tail) Memetchi (Wings) and Kuchipatchi (Horn)

The PC Pack has Games Screensavers etc. The Tamagotchi

can also walk on your desktop and browse the Internet etc.

And instead of a colorful ball on the top left it is a Star that comes with different colors. Also the V4.5 has new looks and skins compared to the V4. But it still has Infered Tech. and is compatible with V3+. :puroperatchi:

They say ...
Who are they? Can you provide a link to a press anouncement about this, or is this just a rumor?

They say that The V4.5 Comes with all new character's (52) andwith a Microphone to interact with your tama using Voice Commands. It also comes with PC Compatible Software and MousePad. They also either changed or Added EraTamas

With Mametchi (Tail) Memetchi (Wings) and Kuchipatchi (Horn)

The PC Pack has Games Screensavers etc. The Tamagotchi

can also walk on your desktop and browse the Internet etc.

And instead of a colorful ball on the top left it is a Star that comes with different colors. Also the V4.5 has new looks and skins compared to the V4. But it still has Infered Tech. and is compatible with V3+. :(
V3+? Now I don't believe that. I'm sure it's compatibal with the V1 and V2 also.

-C.M.

It does not have a microphone and cannot go onto your PC, the microphone and CD-ROM are part of a PC-Pack which gives you a character on your PC which you will be able to talk to, this is fairly obvious to deduce from the press release.

It does not have a microphone and cannot go onto your PC, the microphone and CD-ROM are part of a PC-Pack which gives you a character on your PC which you will be able to talk to, this is fairly obvious to deduce from the press release.
WHAT!!? Does that mean that you can't have the mic and stuff for macs!? Drat, why didn't I get windows vista instead of OS X tiger..!?

I don't care that it's PC only- I like my Mac.

The rest of the Tama stuff sounds cool, like the new characters.

:huh: Ms.Mametchi :gozarutchi:

realthree you are so wrong, and the reason i know this is becuasei went to tamazone .com and saw the pc kit, and if you were smart you would know that it comes with a tamagotchi v4.5, the tree microphone, and the disk and also almost everyone on tamatalk saw the first picture that bandai took, and they showed on that picter the tree microphone DUH! :huh: :D :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
realthree you are so wrong, and the reason i know this is becuasei went to tamazone .com and saw the pc kit, and if you were smart you would know that it comes with a tamagotchi v4.5, the tree microphone, and the disk  and also almost everyone on tamatalk saw the first picture that bandai took, and they showed on that picter the tree microphone   DUH! :(   :(   :(
Do you want to bet that I'm wrong? The pack COMES WITH a special DESIGN of V4.5, trust me the internal hardware will not be updated from V4 the microphone is for use with the CD-ROM NOT the actual V4.5 (just because its also a stand doesn't mean it connects to V4.5) - microphone to Tamagotchi interactivity would require a hardware upgrade and a huge software upgrade.

Here is a segment of the actual Bandai press release from this site https://www.bandai.com/about/pr.cfm?pr_id=150

"In addition to debuting our first mid-year refresh with the V4.5 toy, our Fall lineup extends the Tamagotchi brand with exciting new products, including plush, a decoration kit that allows you to ‘bling-out’ your V4 making it your own creation and a voice-interactive software pack with exclusive V4.5 toy,"

Read what it says - voice interactive software pack - see that it says - voice interactive "software" NOT voice interactive Tamagotchi (the last time I checked you can't put PC software into a Tamagotchi so I guess its for the PC) and an Exclusive V4.5 toy - meaning if you buy the PC Pack you get a design of V4.5 you wouldn't get anywhere else.

Do not call me stupid and get ridiculously angry because I've contradicted what you believe and - Please remember that you said I'm wrong as I'd be interested to see what happens upon V4.5 release...

well i am sorry but didnt you see the tree micro phone, i saw the picture up close and it had a little hole to talk in, and that [ voice ineractive thing your talking about is the disk that lets talk to your desk top tama i think i thought i read that somewhere

[SIZE=14pt]sorry realthree[/SIZE]

well i am sorry but didnt you see the tree micro phone, i saw the picture up close and it had a little hole to talk in, and that [ voice ineractive thing your talking about is the disk that lets talk to your desk top tama i think i thought i read that somewhere

[SIZE=14pt]sorry realthree[/SIZE]
I did see the tree microphone but what I'm saying is you can't talk to your V4.5 but you can talk to the desk-top Tama from the PC software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back