Black Or White?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamaguy2

Reaction score
I'm white, I'm very tan now. I used to be pale.

Like in race? Well, I'm white.

There are many other races besides black and white too.

I'm mixed race. My dad is brown skinned and my mum is white skinned.

I'm naturally a toffee/goldy/tanned colour.

I'm sort of pale, but I look a little tan outside. I'm white.My dad tans easily, he's white though.

And my mom is white.
ur like me!

I'm white but we dont really know that 4 sure. cause both of my parents were adopted. my dad is dark but he says he is full white. n my mom is white (pale skinned). I am very pale in the winter, but in the summer i darken up fast.

You seriously need to be educated on stuff like this. There is a no such thing as a Black person (We don't have black skin) and there is no such things as White person (they don't have white skin). And "Black and White" is not like the most common race.

The correct term for a "White" person is Cacasuain and the correct term for a "Black" person is "African or African American".

And why can't you add more, instead of black and white.

Last edited by a moderator:
You seriously need to be educated on stuff like this. There is a no such thing as a Black person (We don't have black skin) and there is no such things as White person (they don't have white skin). And "Black and White" is not like the most common race.
The correct term for a "White" person is Cacasuain and the correct term for a "Black" person is "African or African American".

And why can't you add more, instead of black and white.
I agree. I just don't like pointing things out. :x I'm a lot of things and I don't think the terms "black" and "white" describe me.

My skin is uber pale. I never tan.

You know, there are more races other than black or white. In fact, some people find the terms "black and white" offending.

you shouldn't use those terms. use the right and less offending terms... such as caucasion, african, hispanic, asian and so on. ^.^

you shouldn't use those terms. use the right and less offending terms... such as caucasion, african, hispanic, asian and so on. ^.^
How is black and white offending? I use that term. And also, Hispanic isn't mexican. Just use Mexican. I forgot what country Hispanics come from but it's NOT Mexico.

-C.M.

How is black and white offending? I use that term. And also, Hispanic isn't mexican. Just use Mexican. I forgot what country Hispanics come from but it's NOT Mexico. 

-C.M.
oops, i left out something.... to some who find it offensive.. sorry~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back