V4.5 UPDATE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CourtneeMalakian

Reaction score
I just called Toys R' Us and the V4.5 is coming out in 2 days! That means June 25!!!! Woohoo! I'm so excited! I hope they're telling the truth! I can't wait to get one!

Which designs are you going to buy?

I want the flames and puzzel peices.

-C.M.

TWO DAYS!!? Okay, so that's the US, I presume... Okay, let's count. Add the amount of days it'll take for the Europian Bandai people to relize whats going on in the US, and then the time they need to figure out if we want them here as well. Now add a couple of days, so that the Bandai people get organized. Also put in a week or so that they think up of designes. Now add a month, at least, for them to start producing enough tamagotchis. Finaly, add the time that it takes for the tamas to be distributed to stores. Double check to make sure that you have everything right. Us europeans should have our tamas in about TWO MONTHS.

I just called Toys R' Us and the V4.5 is coming out in 2 days! That means June 25!!!! Woohoo! I'm so excited! I hope they're telling the truth! I can't wait to get one! 

Which designs are you going to buy?

I want the flames and puzzel peices.

-C.M.
Is that in the US? I'm in CA, I might call them and ask!

if you want to see the pc kit then just go to tama-zone.com, then go to tamagotchi news and comments , then goto were it says pc kit then click on were it says doesnt it look cool and then you will see it, it looks so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that in the US? I'm in CA, I might call them and ask!
Call and ask them! I'm so excited! Tomorrow I'll finally order my V4.5 off Toysrus.com and FINALLY have one!

-C.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back