Tamagotchi (Forest?)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaCarer

Reaction score
I bought a Morino Tamagotch - a Forestgotchi - ages ago, until the batteries died :mimitchi:

So, I recently picked it up again. It is still only in the worm stage, but it keeps getting squished by people's feet :p

So, when it beeps and says that there is a 'pradator' near (the footprint) how do you stop it?

Thank You. :mimitchi:

~TamaCarer :huh:

Tap as loud as you can on the side or on the screen and keep tapping until the predator goes, the Morino Tamagotchi has a sound sensor inside just like Angelgotchi, Devilgotchi and Umi No (Ocean).

Have you got instructions for your Morino?

You can get instructions and lots of useful info on the Morino from Mimitchi.com (click Tamagotchi Planet) it's a great site (and an old favorite for many) for info on Tamagotchis (old & new)

Last edited by a moderator:
You Talk(scream) at the tama and tap the screen, it should make the people go away.

I have a Morino as well.

Firstly I just want to say that you can not read the instuctions because they are in Japanese (unless you are Japanese).

When your Morino gets attacked.

1)You will here a beep and then you look at your Morino and it will have a scared look on its face ( attention icon and predoter icon will light up) you will then see a footprint or a frog (depending on the age) keep pressing the a button and talking/screaming to get it away. When the foot/frog disappears your Morino will be happy. But if you dont get to it in time then your Morino will be ill (bandages) you use the medication to heal it :rolleyes:

Good luck,

Tamagirl2000

HI can i please ask wot that is is it like a tamagotchi???

Ec1996, a Morino Tamagotchi or a Forestgotchi is a certain type of Tamagotchi that was sold in the late 1990s. Bandai doesn't sell them anymore, which is why they are rare and one of the only places to get them is on eBay.

when I have played with Mori, I use that ball chain it comes with, use that to tap the back of the unit. It works every time. :chohimetchi: :D

https://www.tamenagerie.com/morino.html There's my site. You can see what Mori looks like. But ech.. I really need to make better pictures for that.

Tap as loud as you can on the side or on the screen and keep tapping until the predator goes, the Morino Tamagotchi has a sound sensor inside just like Angelgotchi, Devilgotchi and Umi No (Ocean).
try shouting while you do this. the more noise, the better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back