Christmas Rush... or EASTER Rush? BIG Glitches

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty123

Reaction score
Okay... well, you know how the V4s made before Christmas were glitchy? Well do you think the ones made before Easter were a bit glitchy as well!? For example, my "Easter Rush" V4 has the ROM test glitch, HAD the ball glitch, and also has the poo in the shop glitch. Also, it always freezes up when I download it. One , how do I FIX these problems. (Besides the ball glitch) And IS there an "Easter Rush"?

I don't know but I'm a little annoyed with Bandai for all these glitches. My V4 I have going now has been attacked with NOT one NOT two BUT three glitch attacks.

funny... I haven't had any glitches, and yet I've had my tama for what seems like forever. But then, it's a eruopean v4. Maybe it's different than the US ones..? (Presuming that you're talking about amercan v4s.)

no there is no such thing as an easter rush because normally people dont get presents on easter so your tama was probably just randomely glitched up.can somebody please tell me what a ROM glitch is?

I think it's kind of logical to have a tamagotchi easter rush. I mean- what are usualy, especialy by little kids, connected to easter? Chocolate eggs. And what are tamagotchis shaped like? Eggs. So what if, people got their kids, instead of chocolate eggs, electrical tamagotchi 'eggs'?

Oh, the ROM test glitch is when the Tama freezes in rom and doesn't reset, so you have to press all the buttons (again) and end up with a random Tama...

Oh, and about the egg thing, that's a possibitlity. Kids do connect Easter with eggs. Also, the Easter rush thing, a lot of people have those Easter rush ones. I just asked, like, 10 people that have Tamas and (sotra cool) they all got there

V4s at Easter. About..lol... all of them complained of the ball glitch... :mellow:

i got one befor Christmas and it is not glitcheey i think it depends on how you care for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back