What is your fav Pokemon? It can be more than one.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Reaction score
My favorite Pokemon is Pikachu, Piplup, Buneary, and Cresselia the avatar on the right. :mimitchi:

On Topic:probably what the topic starter said.

Off Topic:OMG OMG MY FIRST POST IN....uhhh...a year or 2?

h8 pkmn. dun have one!!!

gsteisnprfonrhc0!! so annoying, it does annoy meh wen they keep goin onnabout it. >_> !!

I've always loved Squirtle, Wartortle, and Blastoise. Mudkip-Marshtomp-Swampert are among the best as well. Starmie is great. Mantyke-Mantine are too cute.

I love the birds as well. Pidgey-Pidgeotto-Pidgeot, Starly-Staravia-Staraptor. Chatot. Taillow and Swellow are very strong contenders.

Kadabra and Alakazam I have always enjoyed. They are so strong. I really like my pink Shellos who became a Gastrodon. He is like a little tank. :lol: Another favorite tank-ish Pkmn is Rhydon. Magneton is excellent. Trapinch-Vibrava-Flygon is a new favorite!

Some extremely cute Pokemon are Cherubi, Bonsly, Combee, Caterpie, and Castform. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
EEVEE WOOT!!and all of the others forms flareon jotleon vaporeon espeon umbreon leafeon glaceon, then theres salamence flygon

garchomp buneary lopunny shaymin pidgeot raichu sandslash clefairy oddish bellomsom vileplume persian arcanine seel dewgong

gengar chansey gyarados kabutops dratini dragonair dragonite mew meganium ariados crobat AMPHAROS swinub skarmory kingdra tyranitar SHINY Ho-oh Torchic ralts kirlia gardevoir Gallade azurill plusle minun spoink altaria armaldo milotic castform shuppet banette chimecho latias latios kyogre rayqaza jirachi Piplup Mothim Combee Vespiquen Pachirisu Cherrim Sunny Form Riolu Lucario Hippowdon Female Form finneon Azelf Dialga Giratina and Darkria....Woof done finally!

lol. My overall fav is Latios, then Latias, then Eevee. I also like Chikorita. :) I'll make a list:

Absolute fav: Latios

First Season: Eevee, Charmander, & Growlithe

Second Season: Chikorita(Spee!), Cyndaquil, & Suicune

Third Season: LATIOS, Latias, Electrike, & Grovyle

Fourth Season: Shinx and evolves(Luxio & Luxray), Pachirisu, Cranidos, Chatot, & Azelf

^_^ They're all so cool.

I think I left some out. Like I said I like Pikachu,Piplup,Pichu,Ditto,Buneary,Shaymin,Shinx,Starvia,Evee,Minum,and Plusel :( :( :eek: I know it's alot,But not as much as ::HappyTama::!! I LOVE pokemon!!! :( :( :(

Gardevoir is so eligent and is one of my favorites. Pichu, marill, Pikachu, any grass type pokemon. I also have a soft spot for Bulbasaur, it was the first pokemon I chose when I first started playing pokemon.

Oops! I left out some because I had to go somewhere with my mom. Like I said, Pikachu, Piplup, Buneary, Cresselia, Cleffa, Igglybuff, Glameow, Lunatone, Luxio, Roserade, Cherubi, Mime Jr., Happiny, Finneon, Togekiss, Glaceon, Ralts, Froslass, Mesprit, Palkia, Phione, and Manaphy.

Wow, I like many of them. Suicune, Ho-Oh, Lugia, Mew, and Typhlosion are some of my favorites. I also really love Lunatone and Solrock and Jirachi. Espeon is also a definate favorite as well as Umbreon. I also like the ghost Misdreavus, and Salamence is another favorite. I love the dragon, ghost, and psychic Pokemon and the water ones, too! I don't have either of the new games; I don't have a DS. My brother just got one, and he wants Pokemon Diamond, so I'll play his. I can't wait to see the new games and the new Pokemon! :D

Sorry I posted lots of them. Blame it on Game Freaks. Its not my fault they make such cute Pokes! :D

I stopped the 'keep-up' game with pokemon at Sapphire, so some of these pokemon you're listing I've never even heard of... o.o;

I switched gears to hacking and glitching.

I like Gardevoir, Mew, Suicune, Ditto (soo slimey cute), Raichu, Lunatone, all the Eevees (especially Umbreon), Dragonair, Jirachi, Rayquaza, and Roselia.

I also have a list of glitch pokemon :D

Missingno, ??, BADEgg, A, and M.

That's it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back