this looks weird

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zamba

Reaction score
hello, well i got a new version 4 and this is weird

It has fallen asleep while i was on tamatown, how do i enter the logout password while its asleep or do i have to wait untill it wakes!

please someone help

Also im really sorry i was unsure where to add this thread and i hope i havnt put it in the wrong place

Zamba, since your tama is asleep, reset the time on it to a period where your tama will be awake. (For example, if your tama normally falls asleep at 9 p.m., reset your time to be 8 p.m.)

Then you can enter the logout code and bring your tama home! :lol:

So, um, whenever you see the logIN password, you leave it there until you leave tamatown. When you leavs, you press A and enter the logout password. If it's asleep when you get off of the logout screen, I don't see what's wrong. If you're talking about the item password, yeah, you'll either set back the time, or wait 'till it wakes up...

Just set its time to earlier in the day when it's awake like everyone else said. This way you can enter your passwords without waiting. Then, just set your time back to normal and let it sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back