DONT DO THIS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manny999

Reaction score
nobody will like tama talk if all you guys just talk about the v4, as you probably know people still have v1 v2 v3 tamas, i love tama talk but i am not gonna log in anymore if all you guys are just gonna talk about v4's. cuz i have a v3 and nobody is talking about them anymore!!!!!

Most people have and need help with v4s more than the others i still play with all of them but i am more focused on my v4

why its a formns just remember to start a formn about your v3 and not v4s because once v4.5 comes out that is what everyone is going to be talking about! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is V3 chat and we talk about all sorts of others but now V4 is what people are playing with so naturally we are going to be talking about them the most.

V4 is on it's way out soon too. The new version is only about a month away. That's just how it goes. People are going to mainly talk about the new things that they are playing with.

There is plenty of info about the V3 and other versions, you just have to look for it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back