Baby Kaleb. This might make u cry.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

animallover45

Reaction score
This is a little boy who has shakin baby syndrome. His babysitter got frustrared when he wouldnt stop crying and shoke him and then threw him against the wall. This tragity happened on May 9th 2007. He is in the hospital today being blind, cant cry, feels so much pain, and is fighting 4 his life. He is the sweetest baby u will ever see! And him and his family members are asking everyone to prey 4 this beloved child. If u would like to see his moms page and u can check up on how he is doing if u go to this site: https://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=34091583

If u would like to see videos that go to www.youtube.com and look up baby kaleb. please reply on anything u would like to say! This baby is replying on our preyers.

I do not want this to die. I am not trying to bump it up. But please reply on ur thoughts and feelings and if u are going to prey. thanx!

this is a good video on baby kalebs tragity.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

It would be nice if u would do something in ur signature 4 baby kaleb too!

Chill. It's very unfortunate, but it won't help to make four more posts than needed.

People will come in their own time.

I hope he gets better. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger! ;]

:D That's sad.

But, there's one thing I want to ask you... PLEASE do not ask people to "pray" for him. Not everyone believes in praying (like me). Sometimes I can find it offensive, so I would really appreciate it if you didn't say that. I'm not saying that you have to stop being religious, etc. but please don't ask other people to be. It's a really sensitive subject with me. Thank you.

♪~tk710

OMG. That's so sad. Why would anyone do that to a baby?!

By the way, you shouldn't double post. someone will reply eventually.

I can do what I want. and if its offensive than dont post. chill. And 4 those of u who are going to PREY then thank you so much!

I seen this before, my mom's friend was watching me and my little bro.. and she was on myspace and we were watching this, so sad.../

This chills my spine and breaks my heart.

Why would a babysitter ever do such a thing?!

I will keep Kaleb in my prayers, with the hope for this innocent child to live. :(

What this babysitter did was wrong, and I hope she knows it.

I would'nt expect for people to be hiring her again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to thank .:Charm:., **UrItChI**, Jinx3295, mametchi100, baybee-x, and silent_hearted. For the rest of u lets just say Im not too hot with. I mean thank u so much 4 preying 4 him! But its my topic and I just wanted to add some more videos n words. Its not double posting! But please prey 4 baby kaleb!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back