Do you find it hard to...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you find it hard to get your training level up?

• Yes, I can't get it any higher than halfway full

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it seems to happen automatically

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i cant get mine up

i think itz cuz im playing with my tama all the time!

so it duznt get mad @ me if i ignor it cuz im not

just sum thoughts

o! duz any1 have a list uv items 4 the shop on v2?

I haven't had any problems whatsoever filling the training bar on my v2.

No, I've had my V2 since Tuesday, its now Saturday and I've got 8 training bars, and I've paused lots too. On my black V1, it was incredibly hard to get the training up. So I always got bad characters

both versions were pretty easy...my version 1 still needed to be disciplined a couple times even after the bar got full...and it was still a teen

both versions were pretty easy...my version 1 still needed to be disciplined a couple times even after the bar got full...and it was still a teen
I don't think thats ever happened to me. Super trained tama!!!

Edit - It did today (3/7/05)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, mu only tama, v2, is really easy to fill. I'm n teenager now, and haven't a -just a bit of - a hard time. I think i've got 6-7 bars. normally they're filled by year3

its easy!!

WHEN TO TIME OUT:

beeps for no reason

laughs when it gives bad stuff to another tamagotchi

hungry and refuses to eat food

WHEN TO PRAISE:

its crying

its back is turned

[SIZE=14pt]Yea its hard for me aspecially when i keap the sound os so i just keap it on eccept when i play games for the sake of my battery to last a little longer.[/SIZE]

i have two v1 connections and i don't find it hard to get the training meter up at all, but i usually keep the sound on :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back