poor kitten

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamapa

Reaction score
I had a little kitten I named Gozarutchi.

now he's gone. help me with my struggles

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

That's sad. :( I lost a kitten cause it ran away. it was hard for me.But it eventualy came back.What happened to yours? And if it helps try taking your mind off of it. :( :( :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Except he didn't run away. one day my dad said a disaster happend,

gozy was at the side of the bed,where my dad sleeps, and he stood up.

Gozarutchi didn't feel a thing, it was over so fast. And I'm allergic to some cookies

:D at least he didn't feel any pain/ suffered.

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear that.

Your father must feel pretty bad about that, too.

I definetely have a weakness for animals, and know that they can absolutely become your best friend.

Do whatever you can to recover.

Cry if you need to.

But know that he'll always be there in your heart. ^_^

know that you dad didnt mean it.

It must be hard for you though.

thanks for all this guys. I really appreciate this.

That is so sad! :angry: My hamster just recently died and we buried him in my back yard. You should do that too. Or cremate your kitten. Do things to get your mind off him like hanging out with your friends or somethining like that. :angry:

O.M.G! the same thing happened 2 me. on the 19th of june! my gorgeous kitten gus (he was only 1 year old) and he got run over. so he had his bladder really full, and then the next day (THE DAY HE DIED WAS TODAY, SO TODAY IS THE 19, AND WHEN HE GOT RUN-OVER IT WAS THE 18TH) he went to the vet, and they said he had to be put down!

so i really feel ur pain.

laura

p.s but ur cat died like my cat, not in pain.

That is so sad! ;) My hamster just recently died and we buried him in my back yard. You should do that too. Or cremate your kitten. Do things to get your mind off him like hanging out with your friends or somethining like that. :angry:
no friends.

no abbilities of fire to.

thanks again

ps. he stepped on his head. :angry: :angry:

Oohhh, I'm so happy it ended so fast.

My cat suffered from severe pancreitis for 3 weeks before he died. His name was Pumpkin, and we gave him a burial on Halloween.

I'm so sorry about your kitty. I know how you feel in a way. Six years ago when I was in the 5th grade, we got a kitten named Shakespeare. We called her that because she always hid in really clever spaces. So one day I took her out for a walk in my backyard so she could enjoy nature, and I lost track of her and she ran away. Turns out she also had clever ways of escaping. I never saw her again, so I imagine she's dead.

Maybe you could get a new kitty. I know it won't be the same, but in my opinion, it's better than no kitty at all.

Aw. :[

Express yourself in art- it may make you feel better and get those emotions out. If you like to draw or paint, make a picture of your cat, if you like music, play a song that reminds you of your cat, make a college of pictures, make poems- you wouldn't believe how much that may help you- it helps me.

Don't be afraid to cry or talk with someone about it- bottled up emotions causes stress and harsh feelings so let them free and remember your cat had a great life with you.

I love cats so much I feel like crying for you. It must be worse having to friends to help you ease the pain. But you still have us here on tamatalk to help you get through it.

Be glad it was a quick death and he felt no pain. It will help if you do something you like. But don't do anything to make the pain of losing him worse. I broke my arm one time and I couldn't do anything for a while. I got really frustrated had a 2 second tantrum and then became depressed and bored. Try having some ice cream, that helps me.

~kittyluv~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back