heelies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have them too! they are soo cool! where i live they were goin to be band becuz someone fell and broke his back and nack becuz of healies.

150$? D: I could buy the entire set of prismas with that!

Anyway, I think that would be a dumb way to hurt yourself.. you could do it in a dignified way like falling off a bike or something.

I don't want any because you can hardly use them in my town. At stores, they won't let you because then if you fall, it's the stores fault. Same thing with school. But they are cool looking. Also, I can't ride with them, trust me I practiced with my brothers!

tamasweet2

I saw a sign in Tescos (my local supermarket). It was posted in the aisle where you get Smoothies and Milk - it said something like "Please do not roll on Heelies in this store... danger of injury" ;) (they didn't mention who was in danger... more likely the other customers heely wearers crash into when they're coasting up and down the aisles :) )

Last edited by a moderator:
i have brown hellies and **urichi** were i live there like 40$

Heck no. I tried them on, and tried to roll- I fell and whacked my head off the floor. The whole shop burst out laughing- I was so embarrassed, as funny as it was. xD

Mine Were Pink And White....And I Stepped In Dog Poop Twice In Them!

I Got Rid Of Them Because They Were Stinky And Ruined =[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back