questions, questions, questions!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirals_99

Reaction score
1. my tama is 10 years old, but the matchmaker hasn't come yet! I haven't been pausing it or anything! is something wrong? :D

2. am I ever able to change my job without restarting it? if so, how many times do i get to change my job? ;)

3. anyone know where might be able to find a mirror in tamatown? or is there one there??? :huh:

Answer number One:

You most likely missed the matchmaker, it comes around 10:30, 2:30, and 6:30, also ur tamagotchi beeps when the matchmaker comes.

Answer Number 2:

your tama will get a [!] then u can scroll to get a new job with the A (the button on the left) button and it will get u that job

Answer number Three:

IDK?? :D

is ur tama and oldie? what type is ur tama, if u dont know, just describe it, then i can answer u. cuz if its an oldie, then the matchmaker can't come, u have o mate with another oldie, if u can't then let it die of old age and start again

my tama is just a mimitchi. its not an oldie or anything, and im very sure i didnt miss the matchmaker cuz ive been with it all of those times! thanx for answering my questions tho! :D

never mind! the matchmaker JUST came at 10:30! im so happy! thanx for all ur help! i guess i was just a lil worried cuz my othe tamas usually got the matchmaker when they were like 6 years old, but o well! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back