Love sucks (For most people ).

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

firewall

Reaction score
Long ago in a tama native land Slyet`cick ( :p )was in love with Lacoon`ter ( :p ) . One problem Slyet`cick was cursed by the medicine woman (For no appent reason) that if she kissed a boy that she would turn into a fat, ugly, pimple faced ,pea for brain :ph34r: . (I bet your proally going :huh: but every story has a problem thats right :D ) But Lacoon`ter understood ,so he and Slyet`cick did not kiss. That made the Preist angry :angry: .(Hey you remeber the Preist he volintered to do the emotons for tis story. Thank you Preist! :) <Your Welcome )The Preist told the Cheif ,Golden Fox ( :D ) this ,he said ...

and so they talked about it and they lacoon'ter said "i dont care if become godawfully ugly its what on the inside that counts."

and so they kissed and.......

ttold her the only way to reverse the spell was to do it on your own, so she..... ^_^

suddenly thought, "well hey, so i'm ugly. what does it matter? i can still be nice" and she went round to everyone's houses and was kind to them and helped them out with all their chores and ran errands for them for free and was so nice that everyone admired her so she soon became looked up to and people began to think her beautiful and she soon became a kind, friendly, international supermodel star!!! the evil medicine lady was so upset she stirred herself in her own poison medicine until she disintigrated (sp?) So Slyet ' cick was happy until one day...

The medicine lady's siter,Pie ( :D ) put another curse on Slyet`cick.The curse was if she touched water her left arm would turn into Spider Pig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back