Is your home...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinx3295

Reaction score
My house is... this is what happens:

1. The channels change by itself, usually to the spanish channels o_o

2. You hear footsteps in the living room at night

3. my little bro's toys move by themselves

4. one time my tama slid across the desk by itslef

and more.. too many to say.... is your house haunted.. or do you not beleive in ghost? state your opinion! ^.^

Currently, I think so, but I live in an apartment. We're moving in about a month anyway, but the house doesn't seem spooky at all! ^^

I think every place you go is haunted. Even if it doesn't show something you can't see is walking around. 0_0

Nope, I live in a 15 year old house. :angry:

But I believe that the more paranoid you beccome, the more you start to believe that your house is truly haunted.

Last edited by a moderator:
what do you mean.. sorry~
I mean that even though you see that nothing is moving by itself or you don't hear footsteps doesn't mean something isn't there. Just my opinion though. Freaky though. wooo. 0_0

I mean that even though you see that nothing is moving by itself or you don't hear footsteps doesn't mean something isn't there. Just my opinion though. Freaky though. wooo. 0_0
oh... that can be true! a ghost can be watching you right now...

No. Pretty much that sums it up~ people should find answers rather then blame things on ghosts or other.

idk i live in a animal hospital maybe dog ghosts something like that

Ha, I wish my house was haunted, that would be so cool.

I believe in ghosts, but not the scary killing ones. More like lost souls that still have something to be done on Earth. Accually, more like angels and heaven, like when a dead loved one talks to you through dreams and things like that.

I hope that made a tiny bit of sense to you people.

Well, my house is 30 years old. But, I don't think it's haunted. Many weird things happen, but they can be explained.

•The floorboards creak sometimes - They shrink because of the temperature (Got that out of a book)

•The door makes high-pitched noises at random times - The wind blowing at the door. Some doors are old and rusted. We got them replaced but they still make noises. Can't explain that.

•Ghastly singing - My mom :blink:

Well, my house is 30 years old. But, I don't think it's haunted. Many weird things happen, but they can be explained.
•The floorboards creak sometimes - They shrink because of the temperature (Got that out of a book)

•The door makes high-pitched noises at random times - The wind blowing at the door. Some doors are old and rusted. We got them replaced but they still make noises. Can't explain that.

•Ghastly singing - My mom :blink:
xD

No. I don't believe in ghosts or haunts.

Not my house but my school is!

See it's been around for 102 years(since 1905)and i'm on da very top floor.and our door always opens and no one is doin it.

sometimes my teachers computer and sound is off and it turns on and makes noise!and at our house there is tons of creeking

and more.. too many to say.... is your house haunted.. or do you not beleive in ghost? state your opinion! ^.^
Kids talk!

Its all rubbish! Why should we be made to believe this stuff?

There's a scientific reason for everything stated.

It's may be weird but come on.

I'm not directing this straight at you but its a lie. :D

I think so, stuff goes disappearing all the time, but I always find it. One time my favourite shirt went missing and I told the 'ghost' (if there is one) and my shirt appeared a few days later on top of blankets at the foot of my bed. I had asked everyone if they kew where it was, and they didn't know.

I hear footsteps and creaking, I see faces and people, and I feel like there's someone else in my room.

Oh, and my house is 118 years old.

:)

I think so, stuff goes disappearing all the time, but I always find it. One time my favourite shirt went missing and I told the 'ghost' (if there is one) and my shirt appeared a few days later on top of blankets at the foot of my bed. I had asked everyone if they kew where it was, and they didn't know.
I hear footsteps and creaking, I see faces and people, and I feel like there's someone else in my room.

Oh, and my house is 118 years old.

:)
woah! you should look up the history of your house... my grandma's house is like 104 years old.. bu it's not haunted...X_x

i think my old house wierd stuff happen like once i saw a girl in my room that i never seen and other things mostly likely it was because my old house was built on a battle ground where a lot off ppl died thank god we moved i was freaking out

[SIZE=14pt]WOW that sounds really scary! I think my firends house is haunted, when we turned off allll the light going from bottom to top it was so scary :mametchi: [/SIZE]

and i believe in ghosts :wacko:

No.. nothing spooky like that happens in my house. My house I'm living in right now is about 11 years old. My family moved there from their apartment when my brother was like 6 years old, and then I was born the same year.

I do believe in ghosts, though. The kind that are banished from heaven or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back