Bump

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlgirl_

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]i had that star thing and and i was champion 2 times then it turned into an apple[/SIZE]

is this a bad charcter ??????????

it 50 pounds i always get it to full power and it cant get past round 2

sumtimes not even round 1!

so her r my questions

1. is the apple a bad character or lazy or sumin

2. is it my fault im alwayz losin

3. any tipz 4 me

o! and

4. anybody got a list of all the items and prices in the store

1. No. I think it's quite similar to Ichigotchi.

2. Probably.

3. Yes. Always try to get full power. A thing that's always worked for me you can find below.

4. Try looking at the Review of the UK Tamagotchi Connection Version 2 (on the Useful Links list).

Here's the tip: Have the sound on, or else this won't work. From the time the UFO-like sound starts to when the screen says "Push!", count. (One-one-thousand, two-one-thousand, etc.) Then, when the power bar shows up, count ONLY when you see the bar full. This means count a little faster. But count ONLY to the same number you did before or a lower number. You'll probably get a 75% chance of winning. If it doesn't work, keep trying this.

I also find it helps if you keep pressing B all the way through! It made me get to round 7! Though it might have been luck!

can i say that it is not a bad charchter

and do not try and always get full power in the first iff you have full power you lose mainly

keep on feeding it snakx until 99g and then play bump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back