Hannah montana

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i did and yeah i do think that way inside oliver he does like miley. and its sad cuz i dont think there will be anymore episodes of jake!

Maybe, I think there will be!!!!!

Yea way way down... I mean when he is dating why would he bring up teh excuse that she was in love with jim, and why would he sing for her?

yup. well i think a couple months and maybe even years there will be an episode where oliver admits he likes miley or someting like that.

yup. well i think a couple months and maybe even years there will be an episode where oliver admits he likes miley or someting like that.
I was thinking that same thing! When I heard the song "If We Were A Movie" for the first time, Miley and Oliver came to mind. I don't think that Jake will be Miley's bf for much longer.

I love Hannah Montana!

And I think that Oliver was totally jealous!

Remember the episode where Oliver falls for Hannah, only to find out that she was really Miley? How awkward!

Miley and Jake have hot chemistry.

The kiss? It was good.

I watched Hannah montana thrice-maybe even more times-i dont really know. I think the Jake person is jealous of the Miley/hannah person since Miley/hannah can sing so well and he said he sings like a walrus

I love Hannah Montana!And I think that Oliver was totally jealous!

Remember the episode where Oliver falls for Hannah, only to find out that she was really Miley? How awkward!

Miley and Jake have hot chemistry.

The kiss? It was good.
yeah I wish I could of kissed jake or should I say leslie

<.< XO I don't like Hannah Montana. But I DO know that Oliver has been jealous from THE VERY BEGINNING. *sigh* Way too obvious.

i absolutely adore hannah montana! i watch it every day and i have miley's CD and i even have my avatar of her!!! i even have my own site of hannah montana at www.hannahismontana.piczo.com

how cool is that?!

~Miley's #1 fan

Latest posts

Back