V4.5 is coming in stores NOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyliesmum

Reaction score
I was checkin' eBay and sure enough, V4.5 is listed! That means that they should be across the states soon! Southern Cali, you are SO LUCKY!

LOOK!!!

(And there are others listed too!!!)

Cool! Thanks for catching that, Kyliesmum! I'm sure lots of southern Californians will have fun with it!

tamasweet:

West side is so lucky! V4.5 probably wont be in stores in North Carolina till like jully... :eek: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
kuchipatchi101, if you see them in NC, let me know! :eek: I'll let you know if I happen to see one.

I'm not sure if anyone noticed this, but the characters on the bottom of the package are outlined in BLUE instead of BLACK. I know the V4.5 had black pixels... but the UraTama has blue pixels.

I was checkin' eBay and sure enough, V4.5 is listed! That means that they should be across the states soon! Southern Cali, you are SO LUCKY!
LOOK!!!

(And there are others listed too!!!)
eBay cheats like a person who gambles.

THEY'RE GREEDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and we would be lucky to have them in store by next year here in australia...... T_T

Nice find KM! :(

Yeah, I don't think we'll be seeing them down here in Australia for a while, Ribbonhime.. Maybe we will, who knows? I guess if we don't we can always still use eBay. :p

it si not fair! why does america always seem to get very thing first! well i guess i will have to wait for the version 4.5 to come to ireland for a while. EVERYONE IN SOUTH CALIFORNA IS SOO LUCKY!

Are all 6 colors releasing at one time, or are the images on TamaTalk just not in any specific group? On eBay there was 2 from the first 6 and 3 from the last 6...

Nice find KM! :D
Yeah, I don't think we'll be seeing them down here in Australia for a while, Ribbonhime.. Maybe we will, who knows? I guess if we don't we can always still use eBay. :D
yeah i guess ebay is a good idea... but the one i want right now is starting bid at US$21... :eek:

*does not like exchange rates :D *

I bought a green waves one from eBay buy it now for $39.99 but I live in UK so prob won't arrive til next week.

COOL!!

an you pleaseeee tell me wen it come out to the france or holland?? Please pm me!!

Or when come it out in europe?? and hat stores??? please pm!! :) ;)

I want to know when Ohio will get them. Southern californians :) seem to get EVERYTHING before the other states and the rest of the world. ;)

When's CANADA going to get them. Everything comes like, AFTER the states. Guess I am going to have to beg my parents into getting that for me. :) ;)

Wow! I'm hoping it should come to Kansas soon! :blink: I can't wait! I'd really like the Green Peacock design. I'll probably end up getting 1 or 2: 1 when it comes out, the other for my birthday in August! :D This is wonderful!

Awesome! I cant wait untill Canada Gets Them. :blink: :) :D

Good Job on Finding out for us Kyliesmum^_^ (and On a side note, Congrats on collection all 8 Ocean tamagotchis!)

and we would be lucky to have them in store by next year here in australia...... T_T
Don't be so upset, when the v4's came out in march for Aus, it was only a month or two later than America.

My point? It will take longer, but at least it won't be another year. You just need to have patience. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back