Evil Washer Machine!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Mr.Canvas~

Reaction score
OK, so my UraTama is GONE FOR GOOD. Pixels are missing, it's gone bezerk, and the washer machine is to blame. Curse junky Japanese parts! > :angry:

~Mr.Canvas~ :angry:

[SIZE=14pt]did you say Japanese? because the tamagotchi is from china. or is the washer machine Japanese?[/SIZE]

well that stinks anyways. sorry to hear that.

I said Japanese. The tamagotchi is from Japan. It is the UraTama. IT IS GONE! :)

~Mr.Canvas~ :(

Are you kidding? or did you really expect a Tamagotchi to be able to make it through the laundry? :(

Well, lesson learned the hard way. Check your pockets before you wash.

Sorry to hear your tama died that way. :)

If that happened to either of mine (fingers crossed it never will) I'd use the case for modding, like remove the inards and replace them with a V2's or something beacause I love the UraTama designs.

Uh...so, you're trying to say that your tamagotchi was put in your laundry?

I only say I hope you didn't think that would clean it.

Sometimes people learn things the hard way.

Ringo Starr :lol:

[SIZE=14pt]there'er tamagotchis from japan?! i've never heard anything about tamagotchis from japan! what do they look like? are they still made by bandai? [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]there'er tamagotchis from japan?! i've never heard anything about tamagotchis from japan! what do they look like? are they still made by bandai? [/SIZE]
0__o You're kidding, right?

Morino, Umi no tamagotchi, p1, p2, santagotchi, tamagotchi angel, you've never heard of any of these?

"I'd use the case for modding, like remove the inards and replace them with a V2's or something beacause I love the UraTama designs. "

That sound's kinda risky. I love to play tama-doctor and mess around with insides, but I've never tried that.

D:< I can't believe I didn't think of that! That's so cool! If I get a broken v4.5 or something I'll try.

I mean I left my UraTama in my pants to go put my bathing suit on but I forgot about it and that's what happened, it broke. Duh, I didn't put it in there on purpose. I was in the pool until bedtime, and I thought my pants weren't gonna be washed that early 'cause there was a mountain of clothes and it was on top.... :gozarutchi: ;

-Kurt :pochitchi:

If that happened to either of mine (fingers crossed it never will) I'd use the case for modding, like remove the inards and replace them with a V2's or something beacause I love the UraTama designs.
thats an awesome idea!

[SIZE=14pt]there'er tamagotchis from japan?! i've never heard anything about tamagotchis from japan! what do they look like? are they still made by bandai?  [/SIZE]
Um.. yeah. Tamagotchi originated in Japan.

Sorry to hear about your UraTama incident.

Last edited by a moderator:
gulp....luckily if itz not me doing the washing, my mum checks pockets.

Life happens. I wouldn't blame thing washing machine - you're the one who left it in your pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back