LOVE IS SUCKY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Airlia

Reaction score
Once upon a time a girl named Lia called her crush. A handsome boy named Colton Bennett. Everytime she call him he always had to go to a hockey game and could never talk to her. Then a few days later after his "hockey game" she called him and said,

"Are you trying to avoid me from calling you?"

and he said,

"No. Not at all."

But Lia couuld tell he was lying. She could hear it in his voice. She was so lonley. Lia was the only girl in the fifth grade who didn't have a boyfriend. And that meant a lot to her. About a week later she called her best friend Marissa and asked her for advice.

"How come Colton won't talk to me?" asked Lia,

"Lia I am sorry to say this but..."

"BUT WHAT???"

"Colton already has a girlfriend."

Lia was crushed. Lia called Colton and started yelling at him.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?! I THOUGHT THAT WE WERE AT LEAST FRIENDS!" And she had enough. She hated him to DEATH!...

Last edited by a moderator:
SO SHE KILLED HIM! just kidding :D

The next day in class their was a new kid in th school.

He was shy though so...................................

he was shy so he sat didnt really talk to anyone and then the lia came along and started to to him and they became best freinds and the day the boy was going to ask lia out was the she asked out someone else and they said yes and the boy was crushed and did not know what to do........

Lia was once again lonely but she wasn't into the shy guy that liked her. she only liked him as a friend and now she felt their relationship could never be the same again. but that very day she saw Colton sitting there, head in his hands. she went over to him and apologised for yelling at him. he said it was okay as he'd just been dumped by the girl anyway. they began to slowly bond together again...

According to the manual of fairness you can't stop this story,cuz you didn't make the topic to start it.Sorry dude.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next they kissed.But intead of sparks flying,Lie felt nothing then...

But she had a dream of him being worried and they

went to the movies and it was raining,and he gave

her his coat while he walked in the rain

She wore it gratefully. They walked to her house. Then...

But Colton asked her to watch "LOVE" with her at the movies. She said yes and halfway through the movie, they kissed for the 1st time.

Lia was angry at Cathy. She told her to stop but Cathy didnt. Lia was bad at Cathy and didnt ever talk to her. Surprizingly Cathy still didnt say sorry.

Lia said "Fine! I don't need you!" She went off and made friends with a girl called Joy, because she knew Joy was Cathy's worst enemy.

Soon Joy was Lia's BFFL. Lia gave Joy one of those heart necklaces that are broken into 2 pieces. Cathy was saying sorry to Lia but Lia was acting like she wasn't even there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back