How do u make 2 tamagotchis mate?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTori91

Reaction score
I have a male Mamechi tamagotchi named James and my sis has some type of octopus tama named Kim. When i look on the friends list, they are partners but they haven't laid an egg yet, no matter how much we connect. What do i have to do to get them to have a baby? :angry:

please!?? can someone help??!! somebody??!! :angry: anybody.........please help my mamechi.

I dunno about u, but I have a v1 tamagotchi connection, and my friend just kept connecting with mine. Then, at one point when they connected, fireworks appeared and the female had twins. The sex of the babies are random; ours were 2 males. Hope I helped :wub:

It requires time and attention. Firstly, fed them up and play with them as long they have full hearts. Then, connect 5 times (or something like that) Let them relax for some minutes, and try again. Sometimes this works. It's so nice to see the fireworks and the two cute babies...

-Connecting Fun, Kaisa N, 2005. Full article at TAMAGOTZI.COM

Well They both gotta have 4 hearts and they need to be about 6 or 7 years old to mate!

Hope i Helped !!

give it time, when my tamagotchis mated, the first time they connected (for the day) when they were both 7, they connected and each stayed at each others house, one went over, did there thing ( :huh: )and two little baby girls! ( ;) ) just be patient! it'll happen! ( :lol: )

Last edited by a moderator:
what you have to do to mate 2 tamagotchis:

1.before they are adults make sure they have at least 4 smileies

2.when they are adults they will atomaticly be in love

3.now connect them nonstop for 1 day

4.the next day the first time you connect them after 9:00 they should be married

:angry: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back