US tama and the beach

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your US tama gone to the beach?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tarepanda

Reaction score
i just want to know if the US tamagotchis can go to the beach b/c mine haven't :D and i really want one that does go to the beach

I've only heard of that happening to Connexion. I wish it would to my US!!! :(

hmmm so the verdict is that tama connexion do go to the beach and tama connections don't go to the beach. how about tama plus? does anyone know?

My tamagotchi connection goes to the beach I dont know what u guys are talking about :lol:

Lol, originally thought that you meant who has taken their Tama to the beach. Stupid me. Either way, the answer's no for me.

when exactly does your tamagotchi go to the beach....ahh my itchigotchi is singing!

o_O go to the beach? you mean like a random event like singing or takin a shower?

I have'nt seen that happen to my plus or my connection. hmmm. it sounds cute though. I've heard that they go to see fireworks too. o_O

I'm really starting to wonder if the US tamagotchis do anything unsual at all!*goes into a corner to plot against Bandai of America*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back