v4.5

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mametchi_411

Reaction score
In case some of you were wondering why, I have an answer. At least , what I think.

Note: I'm not completely sure of the v1-v2, because I do not have a v1 or v2, but I have seen and play with on before. (v2, not v1.) I might get a v2 for christmas, however...

ANYHOW!Here are some differences between verisons:

v1-v2

v2 difference:

A very noticable difference in format, and you will be able to connect. Very colorful designs, and "Tamagotchi Connection" on the top. The key chain is there, too.And, it keeps track of your generations

v2-v3

v3 difference:

You can go to tamatown! There are passwords, sovineers, new improved games, e.t.c. And it has an "antena"!

v3-v4

v4 difference:

Big difference here! The tamatown activites have surely increased, the antena is bigger, (because there is more to do in tamatown) You can have jobs, skill points, more gp, New "enlarging," school, and a password to go online! Mail, and you don't have to turn off it's lights!

v4-v4.5

v4.5 difference

Now, I don't have a v4.5, but I know that some things. There are new jobs, a c.d. pack, and new look on the antena. Other than this, I might have some more info, but not much.

So I think it has the ".5" because the difference is not HUGE, or too major. I just think this, and am not completely sure, but it's an idea.

Because there are no new features. Just jobs, games, and characters.

from what i've heard, i wouldn't buy it... it doesn't seem that much of a difference. i have a v4 and i love it! i'm going to wait until v5 comes out, because i don't think that v4.5 is worth the money.

Basically the V4.5 is just the V4 with some minor renovations you could say. It shares the TamaTown with V4 and the only really cool thing about it is the pc pack but you have to get the pc pack that comes with a v4.5. Now that I think about it, the V4.5 doesn't seem like all it's cracked up to be. My suggestion is that you wait until the V5 comes out which probably won't be that long as we've noticed. The V4 just came out in December. It hasn't even been that long and they're already making another version. I guarantee you that the v5 will be better than the V4.5 and have NEW features, not just a remake of the old features. So, I'm gonna wait for the V5. I'm not telling you to, I'm just prooving a point.

from what i've heard, i wouldn't buy it... it doesn't seem that much of a difference. i have a v4 and i love it! i'm going to wait until v5 comes out, because i don't think that v4.5 is worth the money.
It's still only $14.24, so it's really not that much. But, if you have a v4 and you love it, I guess there really isn't a point in getting a 4.5... I bought one and I enjoy it mroe than the v4, but that's just my opinion. Also, I contacted Bandai and they said that they haven't even thought about making a v5 yet.

:(

I think your list is pretty good and shows people why it's called V4.5 rather than V5. One thing though, I think you put in your list that V1 is the original Tamagotchi and V2 is the first Tamagotchi Connection.

v2 difference:A very noticable difference in format, and you will be able to connect. Very colorful designs, and "Tamagotchi Connection" on the top. The key chain is there, too.And, it keeps track of your generations
Because all of this was in the first Tamagotchi Connection, known as V1.

It's still only $14.24, so it's really not that much. But, if you have a v4 and you love it, I guess there really isn't a point in getting a 4.5... I bought one and I enjoy it mroe than the v4, but that's just my opinion. Also, I contacted Bandai and they said that they haven't even thought about making a v5 yet.
:D
The games look sort of fun

mametchi :D

As has been said, it's probably because it's more like an alternate version of the v4 than a whole new release. It's the same Tamatown, just with different characters and (I think) some new games.

I'm sure I'll get one, but just one.

The V4.5 is really an off shoot of the V4. I really think that they named it V4.5 because there really is no new feature to it, just new characters, new careers, and new characters. I think they are saving the V5 name for when they come up with new features and new characters, never before seen. The PC Pack does not come with the V4.5, as far as I have heard. You have to buy it seperately, but there is a certain, almost a special edition, the World Map design V4.5, where there is a PC pack included with the V4.5.

//Tamapal3000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back