Whoa! I was debugging my V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama1071

Reaction score
I was trying to debug my Tamagotchi (v4) when all of a sudden my Tama just skipped from a baby to a teen in less than a second! Then it turned into a grown-up!! :eek:

Debugging changes your tama from running at normal speed into hyperspeed - thats why it evolved so quickly. :wacko:

Debugging was used originally by BanDai employees to do a quality check that the tama was running correctly. Naturally, they couldn't wait 3-4 days and follow the tamas normal evolvution pattern, so by debugging it they could run it really fast and check it the program was doing what it was supposed to.

Since then, many ppl have also debugged their tamas. As well as running the tama at hyperspeed you can also choose your characters and there are usually some different characters in the program that you would not normally get on a tama run at normal speed :wacko:

Here are links to recent topics about debugging - found very easily by just using TamaTalks Search Engine and typing in the word debugging: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=S...dpost&p=1558411

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=S...dpost&p=1537678 :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG thanx so much but when in debuuggnig prosses do we have 2 push reset? or can we have a baby tama that is 0yrs old and press download for debugging?

I personally don't like debugging but i tried it on my first v.3 I had and I thought I could never get it un-debugged but one day I thought what if I wipe the debug button with rubbing alcohol and a q-tip and so i did it and then put the battery back in. Now I have my tamagotchi back just like new and it isn't debugged anymore!

Warning! debugging your tama can sereously harm it if u r scared that u will break/harm u're tamagotchi please don't try it

It is supposed to do that but reset it again and it will be just fine don't worry but be caution i heard and am pretty sure that once u put u're v4 in hyperspeed(press c) it will stay in hyperspeed :(

V4 has to use it's C button for close up, so on V4 it's always on hyper speed. V1,2,and 3 however don't do that the C button on those cause hyper speed to go and off.

LOL rofl i debugged my v3 i day and it was completely much funner for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :( :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back