Would you take your tama...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Depends. Most of my tams don't run in the school year anyway. I suppose I could, but I'd rather just pause 'em. I don't mind waiting longer for them to evolve.

I used to, but I hadn't played my tamas at all this past school year, so I didn't.

I actualy played with mine after standardized testing during class two years ago. xD Fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes I do, when I go to college I just put it in my bag. But I don't really tend to anymore as it was on pause anyway and I usually worry it's going to start beeping at me!

xD I used to do that when I was 11. I'd bring my Tamagotchi into school with me and even got a threat once of it being taken away. Did it in highschool to but then the Teachers didn't care because well I was the only one with it. My Tamagotchi now just go to work with me but I try to keep them away in my pocket. Juan is the only one who stays out on the register right now.

I use to take my tamagotchi's at school one time, but you would get picked at for playing with them at my school. xD And I'm not crazy over them as I use to be.

Not allowed to. I barely play with them anymore either. Though I would sometimes hide it in my locker whenever I felt I needed it. xD

I always did. Now I dont play with them. But when I did I took them everyday and I would pause them sometimes during a test or something. But after I was done with my work I would bring them out and play games with them. hehe. I've gotten caught like 10 times. I didnt really care. My friend got hers tooken away. haha!

Were not allowed tamas but I bring mine anyway cause lets just say "Good girls" never get caught.

Sometimes I do, when I go to college I just put it in my bag. But I don't really tend to anymore as it was on pause anyway and I usually worry it's going to start beeping at me!
Turn the sound off- that way you can take care of them, but the sound won't bother anybody!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back