Old Shows

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Generation12

Reaction score
Does anybody like to watch old shows, like "I Love Lucy" or "The Andy Griffith Show"?

I love old shows like "I love Lucy!". I always watch them on that "TV Land" channel! :(

I like:

• I love Lucy

• Andy Grifith

• Happy Days

• Brady Bunch

• The D ick [can't put it in for some reason...] van Dyke Show

• Family Ties

I love older shows! Much less crap in them too.

[EDIT: Wow, the stared the name 'D***'. o_O

How sad]

Last edited by a moderator:
The twilight zone = awesome. Maybe not as old but I think it's pretty old, right?
Yay for the Twilight Zone!

I've only seen one though. xD My mom has told be about how she used to watch them and she didn't get to finish one and it made her so crazy! xD

You can find them around a lot, I think. Which one did you see? ( I might have seen it if it was a more popular one)

You can find them around a lot, I think. Which one did you see? ( I might have seen it if it was a more popular one)
It was this guy with glasses and he loved reading. So when his town blew up and everybody else died he was ok with it because he had to whole library to himself. And right as he was about to pick up a book to read his glasses drop and brake.

How sad. xP

I like The Andy Griffith Show, Green Acres, The Twilight Zone, Happy Days, and a few others that I can't remember right now.

It was this guy with glasses and he loved reading. So when his town blew up and everybody else died he was ok with it because he had to whole library to himself. And right as he was about to pick up a book to read his glasses drop and brake.
How sad. xP
Oh yeah, that one. That's a good one.. They have a lot of good ones X3

I like:• I love Lucy

• Andy Grifith

• Happy Days

• Brady Bunch

• The D ick [can't put it in for some reason...] van Dyke Show

• Family Ties

I love older shows! Much less crap in them too.

[EDIT: Wow, the stared the name 'D***'. o_O

How sad]
Happy days!!!

Latest posts

Back