When Will Tamagotchi V4.5 Come To My Country ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PiinkishAverlyn

Reaction score
Ok, I Stay In Singapore And I Would Like To Noe When It Comes So I Can Call My Parents To Buy For Me . I Keep Searching For It , But No Results At All .If You Have Any Info On When Is The Actual Date Or Abt The Date When Tamagotchi V4.5 Comes Out In My Country,Please Reply.Thanks! :)

You can buy some on eBay- I might be selling some infact [if we have them here].

Just keep checking at your local Walgreens/Targe/anywhere they carry electronic toys.

Happy searching! :]

they are already in San Antonio Texas so i think that your country should already have it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey does anyone know when tamagotchi version 4.5 is out in Sydney Australia???

I REALLY want 1!!!!!

(Who doesn't????!!!!!!)

idk when it comes to ur contry i come from USA california,los angeles and i bought mine on ebay....and now i have one and i hade it scince last week (the day befor 4th of july)and now its its traning if done skill points 300+each,points 500,562,and its 3rs old.go to my topic "do i neglect my tama or take care of it"its something like that

Does anybody know when Tamagotchi version 4.5 are coming to Perth please reply or PM me

Hi PiinkishAverlyn, im from Singapore too but i guess Singapore wouldn't be coming out v4.5 so soon bcos Toysrus just came out the v4 a few weeks or 1-2mths ago only. Maybe you can try getting from ebay. I got 2 version 4.5 from the ebay but beware. Get it from those who have high rating and have international trading with others. The tamagotchi u'll receive wil be genuine but depending who you buy from. I got the butterfly and the purple lava one. It's real and in a new package that never open before. So you can try to ask your parents to get it for you at the ebay with buy it now or bid for the auction. But a notice to ask your parents beware. Ask the postage price clearly before bidding. Normally the postage price kills. Hope it do helps u. :)

Hi, i also lives in Singapore...great to see u all here.....I dont think spore will have V4.5 soon....as V4 is just out not long ago.....maybe end of this yr or early next yr.....We might get it in Singapore but depend on the sales for V4 and also whether asia bandai bringing it in or not.....hehe...i also got one off ebay....red butterfiles....i aiming for the hawai one.....hehe.....can pm me if u all want....thanks... :)

Hi PinkishAverlyn,

I'm not sure about Singapore, but in the Philippines, the V4.5 target date of release is on October or on the 1st week of November. Since we're both from Asia, it might be the same for your country as well.

Maybe we'll get "Jinsei-fied" versions of the V4.5, meaning new shell designs similar to what happened to V4.

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back