powerplaz V.S tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a Powerpalz, but I have enough experience with one to know.

First off it's very very easy to connect. You don't even have to go onto a menu, just press the D button. There's a lot of meters (which I don't remember anymore) and some things don't make sense to me. Also you cannot download if you press the reset button. As far as I remember you can't turn the sound off either.

i have 1 power palz its a horse, i couldent find any instructions on the internet when i got it second hand, i realy don't care that much to play with most pet stile toys except tamagochi, theres no variety you get a horse and thats it it doesn't change or become anything. i powered it up to see if it worked, it did so i turned it off and put it in my collection.

Ohhh yeah, Tamas! They win EASILY! :marumimitchi: PowerPalz are boring... Tamagotchis are not.

I don't have a Powerpalz, but I have enough experience with one to know.
First off it's very very easy to connect. You don't even have to go onto a menu, just press the D button. There's a lot of meters (which I don't remember anymore) and some things don't make sense to me. Also you cannot download if you press the reset button. As far as I remember you can't turn the sound off either.
You can turn the sound off if you press two buttons at the same time. But I forget which two buttons. I hope this information helps! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back