Sign in to follow this  
binary

V4.5 characters

Baka kaya lng baka mahal....

(maybe but maybe its gonna be expenssive)

TAGALOG VERSION

Uy long time no talk hehehe.....Sana nga presyo ng v4.5 ay 1000 tulad ng v3(989.75) at v4(999.75) sa Pilipinas.

ENGLISH VERSION

Hey long time no talk hehehe.....I hope the price of v4.5 will be 1000 like the v3(989.75) and the v4(999.75) in the Philippines.

Edited by vernon

The crackertchi teen is my absolute favorite! I can't wait to get a boy on my v4.5. I have one! I got it from amazon on thursday!

YES!! Hitodetchi is in it!! I can't wait to buy one!!

That is so cool!

Thanx for the awsome character

chart,it is very helpful :D

~Ariana

Edited by fun2

OMG!! i think its sooo cool that i just added it to my photobucket acount! ^_^ :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi:

That's AWESOME!!!

It seems weird that they have Ura charachters. (ie Ura Memetchi) Some of the charachters are so weird (to me) that they look like they shouldn't even be there! lol

The crackertchi teen is my absolute favorite! I can't wait to get a boy on my v4.5. I have one! I got it from amazon on thursday!

Could you post some videos on here or Youtube i cant wait till it comes out in Austalia.

Some are very weird looking, but that's very cool. :) Hopefully I can get a V4.5 soon....Just need a ride to Target. ;) I really want the red butterflies one.

Aw I really want a v4.5 :D. It's going to take a while to come out in England.

WOW! Thanks for posting this. I love the new characters. I can't wait to see them on the V4.5!!!!