Sign in to follow this  
binary

V4.5 characters

cool! I like alot of the new teens, and crackertchi and yakanchi are one of my favs on the chart.

ME TOO!!! is there v4.5 out in T.N?

Cuz i want one!!!!!

Does anyone have this character chart in a .gif or .jpg format? Thanks in advance to anyone who can convert it.

Umm Is Tamagotchi v4.5 Out YET COZ IM DYING FOR 1 HEHE PLEASE W/B THANK U N FOR PEEPS WHO DUNNO WOT W/B IS ITS WRITE BACK CYA!!! :D B) B) ;) B) :D :blink: :( :wacko: :lol: ;) :D

I can't believe it! They wrote down Mametchi, Memetchi, Mimitchi, Violetchi and Goratchi as new characters!!!!!! :P :)

Kawaii I get My V 4.5 Today

can someone pleaseeee tell me how 2 get a memetchi? i love her but never got her!

Actually, I realized something might be wrong with the chart. I connected my V3 violetchi with my V4.5 and it was a nazotchi on the friend list. Are you sure you can get regular V4.5 violetchis? Bandai said so, but I'm not sure 'cause it was a nazotchi.

I can't believe it! They wrote down Mametchi, Memetchi, Mimitchi, Violetchi and Goratchi as new characters!!!!!! ;) :)

Well as a matter of fact, none of the characters are new. Most characters came out around 2006 on the Uratama.

Actually, I realized something might be wrong with the chart. I connected my V3 violetchi with my V4.5 and it was a nazotchi on the friend list. Are you sure you can get regular V4.5 violetchis? Bandai said so, but I'm not sure 'cause it was a nazotchi.

I don't have a V4.5, but I think I know the problem. If they are not available on the version you connect with, it'll come up as a different character, like Nazotchi, etc.

My favourite character is the UraVioletchi.