V4.5 characters

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

binary

Reaction score
* TOPIC PINNED *

Using D-Best's packet capture method, I found the list of v4.5 characters and copied their images as they appear on TamaTown.
all.png

*news flash: Bandai has finally posted a v4.5 character chart on their web site.

Last edited by a moderator:
cool! I like alot of the new teens, and crackertchi and yakanchi are one of my favs on the chart.

great! Now all I need is a v4.5. Anyone got one for me? ;)
You can check your local toy shop, or you can go to eBay. But I recomend asking for more pictures of the v4.5, and check here to see if the design exists, (to avoid fakies like JD) And see there feedback!

As for binary's project, NICE! I'm going to put this in my favorites!

p.s. mastsuritchi looks like a ginderbread man, and mukimukitchi looks like a muscleman! :)

mametchi ;)

Strange, I found this topic in my email... :)

Thanks Binary! You are so helpful, thank you a lot for the list of v4.5 characters! ;)

Thanks! Is that every character? I'm surprised Mametchi and Mimitchi are in there, since they aren't Uratama characters. Universal maybe?

Thanks! Is that every character? I'm surprised Mametchi and Mimitchi are in there, since they aren't Uratama characters. Universal maybe?
Yes they are Universal characters, I assume this is to allow slightly more connectivity to the original V4 in that if you have Mimitichi on V4 and she visits your 4.5 she will show up as Mimitchi not Nazotchi.

Does anybody know the stages because I don't know them, and it's driving me crazy? Here's as much as I've worked out.

KEY:

( B ) Baby

( C ) Child

( T ) Teenager

( A ) Adult

<F> Female

<M> Male

Babies and Children

Tsubutchi <M> ( B )

Shirotsubutchi <F> ( B )

Kuribotchi ( C )

Hitodetchi ( C )

Kuchitamatchi ( C )

Tamatchi ( C )

Uramamezoku

Ura Yangu Mametchi <M> ( T )

Ura Yangu Marotchi <F> ( T )

Uramemezoku

Urakuchizoku

Universal

Ichigotchi <F> ( T )

Yufotchi <F> ( T )

Hikotchi <M> ( T )

Hashitamatchi <M> ( T )

Mametchi <M> ( A )

Kuchipatchi <M> ( A )

Gozarutchi <M> ( A )

Mimitchi <F> ( A )

Furawatchi <F> ( A )

Memetchi <F> ( A )

The tenpacatchi or whatever it is called is a very cool add on does anyone have pictures of the pixel versions of all the v.4.5 characters?

Baka kaya lng baka mahal....(maybe but maybe its gonna be expenssive)
TAGALOG VERSION

Uy long time no talk hehehe.....Sana nga presyo ng v4.5 ay 1000 tulad ng v3(989.75) at v4(999.75) sa Pilipinas.

ENGLISH VERSION

Hey long time no talk hehehe.....I hope the price of v4.5 will be 1000 like the v3(989.75) and the v4(999.75) in the Philippines.

The crackertchi teen is my absolute favorite! I can't wait to get a boy on my v4.5. I have one! I got it from amazon on thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back