Sign in to follow this  
binary

V4.5 characters

Thanks a Bunch Binary! That helped. ;)

Thanks Binary you did a great job finding

the characters and finily I know what my tama is =D

Edited by .:Tropical-Tama:.

Cool, thanks so much!

i know this is really off topic but i was just wondering if anyone knew where a winzip file goes after you "unzip" it please help :ichigotchi: :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :mametchi:

Whee! I have an Ura Marotchi! w00tness!

hey everyone go on to www.clubpenguin.com its for children u can chat and even become a member and decorate ur house or wear clouthes! cool huh!! yup yup!! :) :) :D :P :D :D

* TOPIC PINNED *

Using D-Best's packet capture method, I found the list of v4.5 characters and copied their images as they appear on TamaTown. Click here to see a chart of V4.5 characters.

Note: when you click the link, an image will appear scaled to fit your screen. If you move your mouse over the image, the mouse pointer should change into a magnifying glass with a plus (+) in it. (If it does not, click the image first, or press F5.) When it's as such, click the image to see it full size.

*news flash: Bandai has finally posted a v4.5 character chart on their web site. Click here to see it.*

hmm very unusual,but cool.

I haven't been able to purchase the V4.5, but I want to! The characters look so cute! I like the UraTama characters better than the American characters ;)

//TamaPATCHI

* TOPIC PINNED *

Using D-Best's packet capture method, I found the list of v4.5 characters and copied their images as they appear on TamaTown. Click here to see a chart of V4.5 characters.

Note: when you click the link, an image will appear scaled to fit your screen. If you move your mouse over the image, the mouse pointer should change into a magnifying glass with a plus (+) in it. (If it does not, click the image first, or press F5.) When it's as such, click the image to see it full size.

*news flash: Bandai has finally posted a v4.5 character chart on their web site. Click here to see it.*

hey im just wonderin other than the carecters is there a diffrence from the v4 and the v4.5? ;)

hey everyone go on to www.clubpenguin.com its for children u can chat and even become a member and decorate ur house or wear clouthes! cool huh!! yup yup!! :( ;) :angry: :D :huh: :(

i know CP is the best site EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF U R READING THINS GO TO CLUBPENGUIN.COM RIGHT NOW! :D ITS MADE FOR KIDS AND ITS SO MUCH FUN!