I don`t get it

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cek

Reaction score
I don`t get the whole job thing. How do you do it or them? how do you get one? how many "job" points do you need to getr a job?? HELP!!! please? :angry:

I don`t get the whole job thing. How do you do it or them? how do you get one? how many "job" points do you need to getr a job?? HELP!!! please? :angry:
Ok,

It Goes THst

U Have To Be An Adult To Get A Job

The jobs r...

fireman

doctor

bank

science lab

flower shopp

hospital

i dont know them all....

it depends which type of skill points u have...... look at it this way more star points = fireman more pencil points= doctor more star points= bank more pencil= science lab more flower points = flower shop more pencil points= hospital did i hepl????

you did help, but when do i get offered a job? My tama is an adult already.

HOW TO GET TO WORK

OK here's wat u do to go to the job. You go to the connection icon, (the heart withh the lines. It's the 5th icon on the top row of your tama) when u do select it you see 4 options, work, pc, ver. 4 and others. Work is how you go to your job. Pc is to connecdt to the computer ect. ect. and so on. That's how you go to your job. (It's also how you go to school when you're younger.)

WORKING

When you select work you're tama will leave and there will be an away sign. Press button B to view your tama at work. You will be able to play a mini game there. That's how you do your job.

THE JOB OFFERING

To get them, you are offered them in the mail. (Once you are an adult of course!) You will be offered 5 different jobs.You can select 1 and you will be interviewed or judged. The judges have to all put in O and not Xs. If you get one or more X then you will be denied the job. If all accept (O), you will get the job. You are more likely to get a job in which you have the most points. (Intelligence, Arts, Social.) You don't need a certain amount of points to get a job. It help if the job you want has to do with the most points you have.That's how you get the job.

I really hope I helped you!! Enjoy your v4! :D

actually MINITAMA YOUR WRONG :angry: , fireman = social/flower pionts,flower shop =star/arts pionts , and bank =pencal /smarts pionts [SIZE=14pt]DUH[/SIZE]

and you get your job when you get the [!] for mail!

HOPE I HELPED!

you did help, but when do i get offered a job? My tama is an adult already.
From what i've been told, your tama get offered a job 24 hours after becoming an adult. I too am waiting for the offering around 2 or 3 o'clock.

Hope I Helped!!!

sorry about this post i didnt mean to make it!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back