Has anyone acualy GOT Makiko

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

baby girl

Reaction score
I have like246 fashon points and like 160 other.I know that you have to have 350 fashon points but am i wasting my time can you acualy get Makiko

Yes you can, but it takes a little bit of time after you reach 350 style points to get a Makiko (it won't evolve instantly)

I once had 367 style points and 116 smart and kindness points. I thought I would get Makiko, but I ended up having a young mimitchi which isn't in the meme family. I was soooo mad that I wasted all my time! :furawatchi: ;) O well, I got a pretty good job tho, lol! :D

I have a makiko right now, it took a few minutes after gaining all the skill points but not very long for her to evolve.

tank you all but there is one thng i have to say you have to alredy be an adult to be able to get makiko. thank you so much for all your help

OH MY GOD IM MAKIKO THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP I VERY HAPPY I REALLY WANTED TO BE HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I had Makiko. It's not impossible or incredibly difficult; it's just very time-consuming and sometimes frustrating. I think when I can, I'll go for another secret character. It's worth the effort.

If you know how to win at the school game every time you can get the 3 special characters really fast!

You got Makiko? I got Nonbiritchi, but I like Makiko more. :rolleyes:

Only do this if your sure you won't hurt your tama, and feel free to blame me is your tama ends up broken.

First do the debug thing, then choose Makkiko, notice how hyper speed is on all the time? When Makkiko falls asleep undebug your tama and reset it then choose download, that's how I got her.

Only do this if your sure you won't hurt your tama, and feel free to blame me is your tama ends up broken.

First do the debug thing, then choose Makkiko, notice how hyper speed is on all the time? When Makkiko falls asleep undebug your tama and reset it then choose download, that's how I got her.
I suppose you could do that, but personally, I like the feeling you get when you get a secret character fair and square without cheating. But if you choose to do that, it's fine. Personally, I wouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back