Please help Melly and Dee.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lil*kitty*kat

Reaction score
Well, Me, Melly and Cee have pretty much been working on our comics and have started on our official magazine. But there is one problem:

WE HAVE NOTHING TO PUT IN IT!

If you have any embarrasin or gross moments, type them here and sign your name and age (or if you prefer to remain anonymous, you can) plus if you know any hot NOW! stories about celebs or somethin post em here. We need this quickly. i'm countin on you to help.

Please?

please please please! I need some answers.

Melly: :furawatchi: please come on we need some answers now or i will hit you with a carrot COME ON WE NEED ANSWERS!!!!!!!

Now I see why I don't make her an account. XD OK, so ignore the dramaticness of Melly and please help out.

* Avril Lavigne got sued for Plagiarism.

* High School Musical 2 comes out in September.

* Drew Seeley is Troys singing voice as Zac Efron can't reach the high notes.

* Matilda cheats on Ric on Home And Away

* Harry Potter And The Order Of The Pheonix comes to cinemas this month

* Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows comes out this month.

Hope that helped.

Last edited by a moderator:
U agree with Snowy - Just search the internet for information you can put in.

You could do a problem page? And ask people who read it to send problems in/embarrasing moments.

we want story's from here not someone we did not ask.

we don't need celebs storys just your storys .

Well, Me, Melly and Cee have pretty much been working on our comics and have started on our official magazine. But there is one problem:WE HAVE NOTHING TO PUT IN IT!

If you have any embarrasin or gross moments, type them here and sign your name and age (or if you prefer to remain anonymous, you can) plus if you know any hot NOW! stories about celebs or somethin post em here. We need this quickly. i'm countin on you to help.

Please?
You say you don't want celeb stories? Read the bolded part of the above post.

What she meant is that we don't need celeb stories since we have the internet and when I posted that, it meant if you have anything to give us about celebs, it would be a little more helpful 'coz my internet is Mr. Slow. But my Mozzilla is much quicker than explorer but still slow so it takes a while to load the pages about celebs.

By the way, a problem page sounds good but we also want to add one of those story pages like where others can share embarrasing moments and stuff like that!

Melly is new, so she still hasn't gotten the hand of tamatalk and interacting with others. Or proper spelling. XD (JK, I'm just doing that to bug her!)

that's it we are not here to joke around not get some dum anwers

you can help us or just leave us alone :)

Okay, now that is inappropriate. Don't reply until I teach you how to properly go on tamatalk, Mel!

Gawd, please don't listen to what she said. It's part of her personality to be kinda bossy, impatient...The downside about her.

Anyways, I'll at least give a deadline for these to come in or we'll have to do this some other way. Okay, please have some stories in by Wednesday July 11th because we want to get a start on this magazine before July is over :)

I'm keeping my cool (unlike Melly) and I'll be patient. Maybe I should start by not replying in here so much! XD If only kerry*bridget was back from camp...*sigh* we'll have to do without her for a while...

Anyways, back on topic, remember, this Wednesday and we might raise the deadline if we have to since I thought tamatalkers were more eager to reply to topics like this.

***EXTRA To figure out ways to get into the magazine (Interviews, shoutouts and stuff like that) please PM me! ***

DeE

lil*kitty*kat you beter stop buging me or i will tell on you hahahahahaha

signed

*mellymilly* ;) :(

lil*kitty*kat you beter stop buging me or i will tell on you hahahahahaha
signed

*mellymilly* ;) :(
Whose bugging who? Seems like you need to go read the rules....

Embarresing?

I walked into a Chick Fil A [can't spell it!] and immediatle slipped and hit some little girl's chair. xD

Whose bugging who? Seems like you need to go read the rules....

Embarresing?

I walked into a Chick Fil A [can't spell it!] and immediatle slipped and hit some little girl's chair. xD
that has happened to me a few times.

but as for the paper I have nothin'

tamatalker 101 it is just my friend lil*kitty*kat who is buging me she always bugs me and it gets anoying after a while thats all

signed

*MellyMilly* :D B)

we really need gross and embarrasing moments please help us

signed

lil*kitty*kat &

*MellyMilly* :D

Please don't post multiple times in a row- TT is not a live chat room.

People will come [xD if you have seen the Field of Dreams].

I agree with tama w/ pants, Mel.

Just wait for people to reply and please do not sign my name.

Off topic-- I thought you were going to BC?--

Back on topic, I am being patient and I spoke last night to Melly and she should be nicer now. Anyways, just a reminder that the deadline is in two days. I'll choose a fair time like 5 or 6 PM or something...

Ok.

* Avril Lavigne got sued for Plagiarism.* High School Musical 2 comes out in September.

* Drew Seeley is Troys singing voice as Zac Efron can't reach the high notes.

* Matilda cheats on Ric on Home And Away

* Harry Potter And The Order Of The Pheonix comes to cinemas this month

* Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows comes out this month.

Hope that helped.
high school musical 2 comes out on August 14th. Not september. i just needed to fix that information.

Do you need pictures?

I have some I've made on photoshop you could use [or if you send me some of you pictures- maybe you dog or cat, whatever] I can give it an [SIZE=9pt]alien[/SIZE] 'makeover'. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
ooh! that would be awesome. I suck at anything on photoshop! i would love to see your pics!

Another correction--High school musical 2 comes out august 17th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back