Sign in to follow this  
Maisygotchi

Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

I'm 14 and I have 3 tamas (v2, v3 and v4)

My best friend is a few months older and she loves them too!

I think Tama's are for anyone with a sensitive side!

Well, I'm 11 and i absolutly luv tamas! I dont tell anyone at school about it, its kind of my guilty pleasure....he he! Well, i dont think you have to be a certain age to play with tamas, My mom even plays with them!

Edited by ~TearsofFaith~

Well, I think that Tamagotchi's are mainly for ages 7-13.

NOW! I'm not saying that people older then 13 can't enjoy them, but thats like the age group there aiming for.

Sadly, I've pretty much grown out of Tama's. But it all depends on when YOU think Tamagotchi's are getting boring.

I don't bring mine to school anymore since I almost got mine taken away but I still love them!

P.S Tearofaith I love your avatar!! :D

i agree with the person who said theyre a hobby. its true. i dont bring them everywhere or anything, but when ive got some spare time theyre fun to bring out and use. i wish the games didnt take so long though... sometimes its ok but sometimes i want to be quick lol

Hey y'all ,

So ,

My intructions say ages 8 and up ,

other sometimes even say 3 or 4 !

im FIFTEEN . Me and my best friend are both 15, and we love tamas . We kind of keep it a secret though , we only play with eachother .

ANYWAYS,

I dont think there should be an age limit , I mean , i can barely play "Shapes!" I think a tama is too complicated for young children,

My point is , how old are you guys ?!

Well I'm 11 and I have 2 tamagotchis. I can play shapes.

I'm 19 and my boyfriend is 21.

We currently have a Tama each, but we've both owned about 12 or 13 (combined) at a point around 10 years ago.

We're trying for a baby Tama right now...

but it's kind of hard to take care of them because we are full time college students.

Please don't laugh too hard! :furawatchi:

I'm 13 and everyone my age thinks tamas are stupid and for little kids but i think they are for everyone i mean nobody should even care about how old you are as long as you do what you love to do like colour in colouring books or watch teletubies :( :D :D :D B) :D

NEVER TOO OLD FOR A TAMAim 13 and tamas are just somthing to do. Its the same as playing a guitar or playing chess or somthing like that. just a hobbie.

i have seen grandparents with tamas honestly! u can never be to old for tamas! :( :D :D

I am 23 and I love Tamagotchis and Pixel Chix. I carry them everywhere and get funny looks haha

Well, I'm 11 and i absolutly luv tamas! I dont tell anyone at school about it, its kind of my guilty pleasure....he he! Well, i dont think you have to be a certain age to play with tamas, My mom even plays with them!

me too

I'm 44 and I love Tammies too! My daughter had one and I had to look after it while she was at school - and then I got one so we could connect!

I now have the V4.5 but I only bought it this week, and I haven't started it up yet - I am looking up the tips and tricks for it first.

You're never too old to have fun! I'm 20 and a full-fledged college student...there's always time to check on a little virtual buddy! Brings back good memories of when they first came out so that's why I still have them, especially the ancestors. Just don't let caring for a Tamagotchi affect your real life in a negative way and you're all good! Have fun! :hitodetchi: