Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maisygotchi

Reaction score
I am 14 years old and I have a v2 and v3 and I want a v4.5 and a v4.

However, I don't know if I'm too old for Tamas.

Thank you.

Maisy Gotchi

You can never be too old for a Tamagotchi. Think about how much happier all those old people in their retirement villas would be if they all had a Tamagotchi. No more sitting around hoping someone comes to visit, or staring at a television all day long. Got a Tamagotchi - get up, go find someone and connect; make friends.

I dont't think you can ever be to old for tama's

there are 18 yr olds who have tama's so don't feel sad hope i made you feel better

yours friendly,

//~chcolate-chip~ :huh: :huh: :D

I'm 21 and still love having Tamagotchi. No matter what your age your never to old to do something you still enjoy. If someone is telling you your to old I suggest you ignore what they are saying. I get it all the time at work and I just smile and say I'm never to old.

Happiness should not die when you reach a certain age. You're never too old for a Tamagotchi, just play responsibly; if you have school, job, chores, or anything else that is a priority in life, simply don't let a Tamagotchi come before them. :rolleyes:

Here's some fun trivia for ya!

Did you know that the longest surviving online Tamagotchi group is basically all adult? :rolleyes: Yep!

I have been there for.. 7 years now.

There is no such thing as too old for Tamagotchi.

I'm another "older" person who plays with Tamagotchis; I'll be 21 in a few months. But I don't let that stop me! If you're still enjoying playing with them, then don't let it bother you. I started playing with virtual pets years ago when the first Tamagotchis were out, and I was excited when I learned that they were coming out again. You're never too old to have fun! :rolleyes:

I am 16yrs. old and I still spend endless hours on my tamagotchi! I just make sure I don't let it completely take over my life because I go to High school and have a job. My friends still make fun of me because tamas where a big hit when we were in 2nd grade and then it didn't last long but I kept at it all this time. Just be yourself and don't bother about what other people say about you. By the way I am one person that supports you 100% all the way to keep playing with your tamagotchi. Hope you keep it up!

your never too old im almost 13 and i and i love them ;) people who think your to old are stupid :blink: ;) trust me :D

There's no such thing as to old for Tamagotchi! (If you ask me)

Thank you ;)

I'm glad I have to so I can connect them cause no one in my area has a tama >.>

My own cousin said, "You still play with Tamagotchis?! You're a weirdo...". :p Though she shouldn't have said something like that to her own cousin in the first place, I don't let it bother me.

I think you're never too old to play with (or be into) anything. As long as you keep your priorities straight, and don't let your hobby rule your life, there's nothing wrong with having a little Tama-fun all the way into adulthood! :D

-DDDTrooper :huh:

Hi, I'm Tealeaf. I'm 12 but I was also thinking: am I too old for Tams?! :angry: I decided that I won't care about ppl saying, "OMG! You play with Tamaguchi? *laughs*"

"It's Tamagotchi, by the way!"I reply. Think of it this way - is anybody who you know too old for pets? No, of course :( - but many ppl have Tams 'cos they're allergic or something. Remember that if you do get bored with Tams or something, don't feel obliged to play with them! :D

No matter how old you are if you love something so much you should never give it up no matter what anyone says! ~ lilmissnorti

I am 14 years old and I have a v2 and v3 and I want a v4.5 and a v4.However, I don't know if I'm too old for Tamas.

Thank you.

Maisy Gotchi
Its ok. your not to old for tamas. nowon can be to old for tamas. if u really like them, then keep on playing with them. :huh: :huh: ;) :) :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back