Should I get a V4.5?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gotchigirl1

Reaction score
I don't know about this. I don't play with them that much. They do sound cool... but in my own oppinion I don't think that I should get one. Thankyou for VOTEING!

Considering that you don't play much with the Tamagotchi that you already own, I'd say hold off on purchasing a V4.5 until you feel the desire to play with it. The V4.5 is just starting to appear in stores so they'll be around for a while. Now, if you collect Tamagotchi, purchasing a V4.5 would make sense.

Personally, I do not see the point of buying something you won't use - wait until you have the need for it, then buy it. That way, you'll appreciate it more when you do have it.

it's just an update to the V4. you can get it if you want. Im getting it.

well i have seven and might be geting 2 more. Im going to get a v4.5. I dont with much of my tamagotchis beside my angel and v4 only because my friend want to have an oldie and mate with mine so were bothe geting oldies, but i think it would be cool thing to have. i mean there might a point where your bored and start playing it. Or when you buy you might love and start playing it. Thats what my angel did to me.

It's ur choice! :furawatchi:

Btw, I have 10 tams and I'm getting a V4.5. Just sayin....

(I used to have 12 but I gave 2 to my friend). Even if I still had 12 I would still get one.

But it's ur decision!

~Kuchi~

nahhh i don't think you should get one because ther the same as v.4 only with new characters and designs!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back