What.the.hell.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

candipop

Reaction score
I just got my new tamagotchi v.2 connection pet and theres a problem. Each time I lose in the Jump game(I haven't gotten a hang of it yet. ^^;; ) my tamagotchi refuses to play it again unless I give it snacks. Is this normal? Why does it refuse to play after losing?

well, i think thats since you earn points, you won't be able to play much, and also, when the tama gains weight, it needs to lose those pounds by playing games, then when it plays games, it loses pounds and dosen't want to play anymore because it lost the extra pounds. my tama is the exact same way, so don't worry! :huh: (i hope this helped)

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically what tama_angel said. Version 1 is the same. Each tamagotchi character has a minimum weight that he or she can be. If you wish to play a game when your tama is already at minimum weight OR a game that will result in your tama becoming less than minimum weight, it won't let you. :D That's why you gotta give it a snack first!

Basically what tama_angel said. Version 1 is the same. Each tamagotchi character has a minimum weight that he or she can be. If you wish to play a game when your tama is already at minimum weight OR a game that will result in your tama becoming less than minimum weight, it won't let you. :D That's why you gotta give it a snack first!
Yes, that's right. It happens to all of us.

yes it is! My vertion 1 does that! If it is the min weight it wont jump because it cant go past that min weight! Hope I helped :eek:

K A_A

=( '.' )=

(")(")~

[SIZE=21pt]Because it is to light to lose any more weight so you better feed that thing[/SIZE]

It refuses to play because it's its base weight. it won't go skinnyer then that, so feed it alot of snacks if you want to play alot! (Don't worry I haven't got the hang of jump yet either ^^ :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back