HELP With My V2!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatty

Reaction score
Hey! ;) Whats up.. This is my first entry on TamaTalk.. But I had a question.. I just gott my V2, 2 days ago.. And I put in all the codes and I gott all the things that I need.. But I was wondering.. How can my Tamagotchi wear his costume and how can he play with his stuffed panda.. I can feed them tha foods, but they can't play with his things.. Help me please :huh:

your tama isn't old enough yet. thats why you can't play with most of the items until you are an adult! i hope that helped! (welcome to tamatalk by the way! :huh: )

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry iff i offend you

but that wot you writ there seems a bit rude

Hey.. Thanks so much for commenting me on my question.. :huh: So I dunno.. Umm.. He's tha one that you can get on the debugged V1.. But he's in a little spaceship on tha V2.. He's really cute.. I thought he was an adult but it says that he is only 1 year old.. But he's on his 3rd stage.. Get back at me if you know anything else.. Thank you!! Very, very much!! :unsure:

The third stage is a teen (It goes Baby, Child, Teen, Adult, Oldie). You've still one more stage to go before you can use the items. It should into an adult in about three days. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
you can use some items even if your not an adult. examples: ball, spade, bear, and all the food! :angry:

ok this is what i dont get, you have to be an adult to play with the stuffed panda wouldent you think thats a kis toy? ^^

I dunno what the love potion does because I never got it before!

-Twirly :wub:

Or do you use the love potion and some random guy comes and you love it?

-Twirly :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back